If not, can you tell me what is the major export earner for tanzania? then you want to liken yourselves to the west, why? by doing this, you are not improving, but adding bottlenecks, as I have earlier said your economy is making modest progress with regards to growth that is above 6.5 mark. Therefore that is not the road I would suggest for you.
Did you know that despite the natural resources we have in EA like games reserves, East african tourism is still underperfoming, being surpassed by countries like singapore thailand, Indonesia, yet this countries have no game reserves? As far as I know these countries only have their impressive infrustructure and rapid industrialization to show. Hence the conclusion of all this is, countries must gain from tourism by undescoring the need for effective research and marketing within and without the countries without which, countries in the middle east will surpass us while we continue singing about wildlife in the plains of the savannah and the kilimanjaro.
:lock1: kawaida, usifiche Kidonda maana kitageuka saratani :lock1: