A crafty Swahili.

Dmp

Nov 4, 2010
A white and a Swahili guy are sitting to each other on a long flight.The white is thinking that swahili's are so dumb and that he could get one over on them easly...so he asks to play a fun game. The swahili guy is tired and just want to take a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks.The white persists and says the game is really,really a lot of fun. " I ask you a question and if you don't know the answer you pay me only Tsh 500/- You ask me one and if I don't know the answer I will pay you Tsh 5M/-" the white says. This catches the swahili's attention and to keep the white quiet he agrees to play the game. The white asks the question, "what's the distance from the Earth to the moon?" The swahili doesn't say a word reaches in his pocket pulls tsh 500/- and hands to the White. Now it is the swahili's turn. He asks the White, "what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?" The white uses his laptop and searches all references he could find on a Net, he sends e-mails to all smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After one hour he finanally gives up. He wakes up a swahili guy and hands him Tsh 5M/- The guy pockets and goes right to sleep. The White is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the swahili guy up and asks, "well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?" The swahili guy reaches in his pocket, hands the Whiteman tsh 500/- and goes back to sleep. Don't mess with Mswahili. Dmp