5 tricks to make girls or women chase you

DiasporaUSA

JF-Expert Member
Aug 27, 2016
I hope every Tanzania back home is doing pretty fine. Today I would love to share with a brief talk on how as man you can trick women and girls so that they may forced to chase you

Basically this a Psychology Thread so if you can picture yourself as a person capable of doing these following tips, then your love life can guaranttee a smooth ride.

1. Use the "Bachelor Effect"
When one girl sees another girl want a guy, they will also want this guy, this is called Bachelor Effect. They start to think that this guy might be good because every girl wants him. To make this work, always keep more options or at least act.

2. Nail The First Impression

Always try to nail your first impression in front of any girl. Don't be awkward and clingy on your first impression. Try to keep your cool, be confident, and show your dominance the first time you meet her. Girls love confident guys.

3. Friend Zone Her
Now, this might sound weird but this works very well. Friend zoning her is like playing a reverse psychological trick on her. Girls aren't used to being friend-zoned, so when you friendzone her they are gonna be confused & go crazy thinking about you.

4. Play Hard To Get
Never be a simp the first time you talk to her. You should talk less and listen more about her. Don't tell her everything about yourself the first time you meet her. Be mysterious & try playing hard to get. Girls go crazy over things they can't have.

5. Cancel On Her
Don't be available for her all the time. Have a life of your own and work on your passion. Not a lot of guys cancel on dates with girls and when you do it, she will think of you as an exception. Never keep her your first priority. This way she will chase you.

NB: Sometimes prioritizing yourself will make her value you even more because you have a higher purpose in life other than just her. In this case, you should avoid at all cost being Chawa.

Successful people actively pursue their goals every day rather than just daydreaming about them. You must prioritize your goals and take persistent, deliberate action in order to achieve them. Instead than merely talking about it, live it.

Bro, i would like to differ from you, basing on a number of years I have spent on the planet earth, what I can say my is Women that pursue me aren’t women of worth. They are insecure, masculine, misguided women. Women receive; men go pursue what they want. A woman of worth won’t be into a man whose ego needs women to chase him. A man shouldn’t need to feel pretty and pursued like a debutante.

Back
Top Bottom