OLESAIDIMU
JF-Expert Member
- Dec 2, 2011
- 19,139
- 9,575
So i guess it's safe to say that's the way G made it. It ain't our fault.
Scape-goating or blameshifting agenda. . . . . . .theological resolution??!!!
Aaaaaaarghh, . . . . . . . *#£¥¢
So i guess it's safe to say that's the way G made it. It ain't our fault.
I Fit In Every Point Mentioned.
I Know Wat I Want N Like.
Whats wrong with sex addiction?
Wrong is oftenly subjective. . . . . . .,
There is no universal wrong/right.
Scape-goating or blameshifting agenda. . . . . . .theological resolution??!!!
Aaaaaaarghh, . . . . . . . *#£¥¢€
Haha gotta blame it on somebody.
Psycho-massage. . . . Hunh
Beautiful regrets. . . . .. .I'd say we the ones being psycho-massaged bruh. Them joysticks we got are nothing but trouble. Wouldn't trade mine for nothing tho.
watu mna vingereza vigumu!! kha!
Yaani hivi vingreza vya humu havipo kabisa kwa dikishonary yangu.
Yaani hivi vingreza vya humu havipo kabisa kwa dikishonary yangu.
Where are all the nypmhos and oversexed neanderthals?
Whats wrong with sex addiction?
Lmfao. Ring a bell?
TLK......:wave:
Right on the chums.
Can TLK wrestle BBW...?