Roger Sterling
JF-Expert Member
- May 10, 2015
- 13,010
- 23,656
- Thread starter
- #21
Prayes?????
Yeah, i guess. You think not?
Prayes?????
Na wewe kwa kuleta hii posting ina maana hupo na sex addiction?
Prayers I believe,
Good for you, Chief.
eeh..haya....but I guess u understood what I meant...would u kindly give the answer?
Traps yeah. . . . . .wud take these as wake up call for a certain "know how" than "appealing" . . . . .The times we living in, i don't think counselling gon' cut it. We need something so powerful bruh. It's a field full of traps, you need a spiritual guidance to survive.
We better counsel one another, you know some matters need privacy. . . . .
prayes and fast in only way outPrayes?????
Okay nahitaji councellor haraka nshakua teja :biggrin1:We better counsel one another, you know some matters need privacy. . . . .
prayes and fast in only way out
The more you get sex addiction counselling the more you train your mind into addiction! The only thing to do just keep yourself busy with other stuff other than sex
Okay nahitaji councellor haraka nshakua teja :biggrin1:
You are just there. . . . . .That "other stuff" is Evelyn Salt with whom I shall get the addiction effect lesser. . . . zero grazing from open one mkuu
Man is a sexual animal who is largely driven by unconscious conflicts and even perverted desires-Sigmund Freud.
Checkmate move that one. You good bro. I wish you 2 a quick recovery. Wish i was a fiend too.