Hivi, ni kupenda au kutamani?

having similar intelligence ( a person u can share mental exchanges)
u will know it when u do not have to explain everything all the time .... or u dont spend half of ur time trying to explain simple things (like jokes) or when u dont have to clean up his mess after he has done something dumb....? hahaha umenipata K?

U know what? Every time I HAVE to EXPLAIN to my other sie why infidelity is IMPORTANT...now, does that mean we are intellectually incompatible?:bathbaby:

sasa nyie hiyo kitu ndio inawafanya muwe hamfikirii sawasawa .... kwa hiyo ukisha sema I love u ndio manake I wanna have sex with u.... and u call that love? how do a girl know if u really love her or u r craving for self gratification...

LOL...is there A WAY a girl or whoever can PROVE that she/he is being LOVED.......? just curios...

Naomba muongozo wa Asprin and Kaizer hapa. hivi looks na physical appearance vinahusika sana? i mean, kuna standard operating procedures in terms of vigezo vya looks na physical appearance? kwa mfano vipi look na physiscal appearance ya Remmy Ongala. Au ndo on the eyes of the beer holder?

mkuu kwa uzoefu wangu hivyo kwenye whatever they call LOVE...haviplay part kubwa,,,,kwa kifupi, beauty is VERY RELATIVE

U know what? Every time I HAVE to EXPLAIN to my other sie why infidelity is IMPORTANT...now, does that mean we are intellectually incompatible?:bathbaby:

lolll K...talking about FIDELITY ehhh.... yes it is very important in relationship

nimechoka afu Kaizer na Bigirita mnazidi kunichosha aaaagrrrrrr!!

LOL...is there A WAY a girl or whoever can PROVE that she/he is being LOVED.......? just curios...
.there is A WAY lakini usinibishie.... :bowl:

His action will make me believe he loves me....(thts why I said I need time to love someone) OKAY I know we are all humans, which makes it impossible for us to read minds, but yet, we try to analyze them through actions. As a matter of fact, to know if a guy loves you or not, watch out for his actions than words. He might tell you I love you a hundred times, and deep inside his minds, he is saying, I don't think this girl is right for me.....

Umenipata?

What is going on in here? Infidelity>?

siku hz bana watu wanapindisha pindisha tu topick ili wahakikishe hilo neno wamelitumia.

so unaweza ukaendeleza 'washirika' wako wa infidelity walipoishia

siku hz bana watu wanapindisha pindisha tu topick ili wahakikishe hilo neno wamelitumia.

so unaweza ukaendeleza 'washirika' wako wa infidelity walipoishia
Ni wakina nani hao? tehe tehee!!

.there is A WAY lakini usinibishie.... :bowl:

His action will make me believe he loves me....(thts why I said I need time to love someone) OKAY I know we are all humans, which makes it impossible for us to read minds, but yet, we try to analyze them through actions. As a matter of fact, to know if a guy loves you or not, watch out for his actions than words. He might tell you I love you a hundred times, and deep inside his minds, he is saying, I don't think this girl is right for me.....

Umenipata?

:closed_2:

I think u can call that lust not love.... cos Lust is something else all together..

Myself I never believed in love at first sight because it simply never made any sense to me. Personally, if I were to fall in love with someone it would take me a decent amount of time (minimum of 8 months to a year), so that we could have a chance spend enough time getting to know each other, be able to accept each others flaws, confirm that we're compatible and finally realize the willingness to make sacrifices for being together.

How would you be able to do that by just starring at a beautiful creation?
Probably u have never fallen in love in your entire life.

Back
Top Bottom