HELP!!!!! I think am sick. And it is not about SEX!!

Yule handsome wa kukupa mtoto keshapatikana
au ndo mkanganyiko huo huo.

huyu ndie kaleta mkanganyiko. naumwa kweli. mission pata mtoto imesimama sasa.

nimefanya risechi ya kutosha. unapotaka mtotot mwenye afya haitakiwi uwe na kasoro.

Tuliza akili tu dada,
kila kitu kitajipa, maisha hayataki haraki.

huyu ndie kaleta mkanganyiko. naumwa kweli. mission pata mtoto imesimama sasa.

nimefanya risechi ya kutosha. unapotaka mtotot mwenye afya haitakiwi uwe na kasoro.

Paxie Love? whats love got to do with it? us we treasure, we do not love.

You are right my Princess..... think on this example lady..... "US had been treasuring Osama Bin Laden with his love to serve the United States" it is not something political but but of security. US and him were bond with love... Laden loved the nation and the nation loved Him back.

It came time that love had been victimised with unfulfilled promises and other intelligent stuff that we can not dare to know that love became a great enemity btn the two sides. Non to treasure the fellow!

Come back to Erotica & Paxman: yep! in any of the forms we might apply is love. I & U can not define it in words but how we started and how we handle to ma make it real now and then..... that a love's form, how we practise and do it is love

Who knws about 2morrow my Ticah.... Imagine You never knew b4 what's happening now.....
I speak too much & wonder my self why this?? No answer but it might be what they call it love.

I think we can treasure what we love and discard what we hate.

In bold and blue colored you asked: Its answer is Love got to causes it to be treasured in Multiples the rest to relieve tentions. Is it Clear my Princess?

Huyo mtu sio hvi hvi, we ni pm nikupeleke kwa mzee mmoja hapo bagamoyo akusaidie

Changanya papai lililooza na manyoya ya maiti ya panya halaf ujipake shingoni kila ukitaka kwenda kulala, usinawe mpaka asubuhi. Baada ya wiki moja lete ushuhuda.

Kuna mwenye tatizo mwengine?

Erotica nakushangaa unavyohangaika kutafuta tiba.............naweza kuwa tiba yako.............hutajutia.............!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right my Princess..... think on this example lady..... "US had been treasuring Osama Bin Laden with his love to serve the United States" it is not something political but but of security. US and him were bond with love... Laden loved the nation and the nation loved Him back.

It came time that love had been victimised with unfulfilled promises and other intelligent stuff that we can not dare to know that love became a great enemity btn the two sides. Non to treasure the fellow!

Come back to Erotica & Paxman: yep! in any of the forms we might apply is love. I & U can not define it in words but how we started and how we handle to ma make it real now and then..... that a love's form, how we practise and do it is love

Who knws about 2morrow my Ticah.... Imagine You never knew b4 what's happening now.....
I speak too much & wonder my self why this?? No answer but it might be what they call it love.

I think we can treasure what we love and discard what we hate.

In bold and blue colored you asked: Its answer is Love got to causes it to be treasured in Multiples the rest to relieve tentions. Is it Clear my Princess?

sweet and kyut paxie, Ero is speechless. sina la kuongeza u said it all!

Changanya papai lililooza na manyoya ya maiti ya panya halaf ujipake shingoni kila ukitaka kwenda kulala, usinawe mpaka asubuhi. Baada ya wiki moja lete ushuhuda.

Kuna mwenye tatizo mwengine?

teh teh teh.

How on earth could you think abut 7 to 8 people at the same time? You must be a super human

How on earth could you think abut 7 to 8 people at the same time? You must be a super human

i manage kirusha roho. i do. Patience,practice,and ceaseless importunity can enable u anything.

Back
Top Bottom