HELP!!!!! I think am sick. And it is not about SEX!!

Oh' my honey bunny, my lilacs, my soso and stranger in my dream.

tulikuwa na jibu tumelikalia tu hapa kyut paxie.

If you start to think the problem is 'out there,' stop yourself. That thought is a problem.

thanks my bunny girl....! ur so wonderful creature!

Now, Erotica...you r being too mean to me...c'mon thats my invite, my treat. You wanna come along? I can accommodate that too,

teh teh teh. my pm was to tell her not to miss, but seems we wea thinkin alike and said yes!

me and Kaunga hav a spesho rltnship. we share almost everythin, if she gets u, i get u too:biggrin1:

Last edited by a moderator:
have I told you lately that I love you?

have i told u there is no one lyk u and no one to come btn us? mwaaaaaah!

sweete and kyut Paxman, red this post from my love?

Darlin' Erotica I read it my exquisite. Real it changed my my mood and arose ma desire in you sweetest lady...! I have fallen in you and Kaunga is our part as we are the parcel. Never let u go ma love!

hahahahahah.....She is a Mod, rite? I have much respect to her, always like her presence. Now, Knowing that I know Ero, is good enough....but no fear but fear itself.:ranger:

kaaaah! na swichi kwenye kiswahili. nimekuelewa ulichoandika ila sijaelewa kitu!

me likey me likey me likey. but dont understand.

Deal, will let u know kiwanja gani au una suggestion? Anafaa kutoa twins eeh?

hilo ndilo nilikua nakutonya. he will fit for the mapacha, kiwanja chochote,

hakikisha ikitokea zari ni angle zile za kuwezesha upandikizi. know wat i mean swt?

Darlin' Erotica I read it my exquisite. Real it changed my my mood and arose ma desire in you sweetest lady...! I have fallen in you and Kaunga is our part as we are the parcel. Never let u go ma love!

Kaunga umeona our perfect man! huyu hata siri zetu tutakuwa tunamgey.

Deal, will let u know kiwanja gani au una suggestion? Anafaa kutoa twins eeh?

here you Go Kaunga
chivas regal 12.jpg

hilo ndilo nilikua nakutonya. he will fit for the mapacha, kiwanja chochote,

hakikisha ikitokea zari ni angle zile za kuwezesha upandikizi. know wat i mean swt?

Nimekupata galfriend, Kaizer, ngoja niingie bafuni then tutoke, r u coming to pick me up coz after chivaz sidhani kama nitaweza endesha!

3 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom