Worst/Best Presidents Ever!

kagame, looks to be doing well,kwa sababu he is riding on the crest of world sympathy,the infighting,and the resultant genocide,shook the world to its core,hence some sort of marshall plan seems to keep this country on the right trek...

Oh, really? That's interesting! And why DRC/Liberia/Sierra leone are no riding on the crest of world sympathy as well?

No, Kagame desrves some credit for articulating a clear vision of where he want to take his country (he has and he's excuting that vision quite well), and we ought to acknowledge that and give the man his due credit.

Compaoré met Thomas Sankara in 1978 in a paratroop commando class in Morocco. When Sankara seized power in Burkina Faso in 1983 he named Compaoré minister of state to the presidency.

While both were committed communists, Compaoré and Sankara soon developed political and personal differences. Compaoré, fearing that he might be dismissed, led a violent coup in which Sankara and 13 government officers were executed in October 1987. Declaring himself president, Compaoré

And yes, though there is no such thing as perfect leaders, we can be sure of a few things that good leaders have:

[1]A vision of the future (where he/she want to take the nation).

[2] The ability to articulate that vision and encourage others (followers/citizens) to jump into that vision, work hard on it, until the vision is achieved.

[3] (deleted): not relevant in the 21st century.

Now, Making the Grades:

First, my all-time favorite presidents in the world:

1. Thomas Sankara (Burkina Faso) "A-"
2. Alexander Lukashenko (Belarus) "B+"
3. Julius Nyerere (Tanzania) "B-"
4. Evo Morales (Bolivia) "B-"
5. Paul Kagame (Rwanda) "B-"

Second, the worst Presidents of all-time:

1. Hassan Ahmad AL BASHIR (Sudan) "D+"
2. "Mtalii" Jakaya Kikwete (Tanzania): "D-"
3. Idd Amin "Dada" (Uganda) He gets " F"
4. (deleted): He also gets "F"
5. "Mad" Bob Mugabe (Zimbabwe): I don't even know what to give this guy. He doesn't even deserve a " K-".

P.S. Ali H. Mwinyi (Tanzania): was # 9 on this list.

Congratulation,Tanzania !!

I think Mchonga anastahili A-, kagame B+ & Al Bashir F; otherwise, the list is ok...lol

Back
Top Bottom