Study from where?!, a man's head? I can't deal with U, you know that everytime we argue you win so...hongera baba!
Hata mimi sielewi..!
Lakini wewe....!
Wa kwetu hizo ndio zinaitwa neema za a'llah, wacha siye namba moja tupite kando!
aah bhana, charminglady ,mbona upo vizuri tu, nilikuview pale Escape 1 wakati wewe unacheck kitambi changu!, Munkari ,shahidi wa pili
ME MWANAMKE WA SHOKA ntaweza,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hahaha. You know that I am right girl. It aint nothing but love dear. Na hii yote ni maendeleo. Tunapeana shule tu. No head no harmony!
But by the way, does it need a professor of anatomy and physiology from Harvard or perhaps Leeds university to divulge this?
Mmmh hapana lol
It's never boring with you dear, I guess we can make a good talk show together...
But you know what?!, am a little skeptical about holding the Mike, na nyie msipofuaga machupi yenu wiki!
You and I are like Reese's pieces; I'm chocolate and you are peanut butter, together we make a winning team...and JF is like E.T (gave us the promo) hahaha...Bonnie and Clyde ain't got sh|t on us, helloooo! I look at people wearing chupi the way I view those with Betamax and ask myself "do they still make you??". Hapa ni boxers mtindo mmoja for as long as i remember. It's the way of the world.