you are a big beautiful girl.....
now tell me if i am wrong....
Why lawyer why???Its an impossbile task to balance a woman demand contents. (source: lawyer)
Kwa nini mateso? Itasaidia kuepusha lawama...usiwe too much kwenye jambo lolote afu uone raha yake...hiyo ni mateso
In short:So simple, yet so complex
So weak, yet so powerful
So confusing, yet so desirable
So damning, yet so wonderful.
U r safe honey! let us blame it on "nature" lolWhy lawyer why???
mh Women! I really do respect them, even though am one of them sometimes I just dont seem to understand them, women!!
sasa kama mpaka kwetu itakuwa hivo hivo watajiweza lini?
They are always right and it is always your fault!!!
Not always babu, but, most of the time
What would I do with a boy?I don't wanna play mommy to a son that's not my own.
As for my daddy, ohhh HE IS A MAN, with a lil boyish charm.Just a little.
I'm sure he's grinning from ear to ear!
Hahahaha, I KNOW.
Ohh and I got something for him, tell him to be on a lookout.
Mkalimani tafadhali.
Mkalimani tafadhali.
Nataka kuojoua wewe