Why Me? Most of us ask this question whenever calamity hits us

This is a classic sound off failure..!! Not only does the comment show a complete lack of understanding, it is very poorly written please...

It depends on how you interpret failure and lack of understanding! Back to writing quality, may I ask what do you mean by "...sound off failure.."? worse than grammatical error.

Failure to comprehend and understand what I wrote is none of my business, I am only responsible for what I write.

Man
Manengelo, there ate two contrasting effects brought by calamities especially at personal level;

They can either make you stronger or weaker than before. So its not automatic that it will make you tougher

I argued with scholars on that, they gave an example of Mandela and Indira Gandhi, they forgot how calamities caused heart attacks, drugs addition, mental issues etc. I concur with you. It's not necessarily the case, it doesn't happen automatically.

You are absolutely right brother

It only makes you strong if you can sustain and emerge safely, otherwise death or severe damage might take place.

One thing I have learned during testing and tough moments, is to refer several past events I thought I will never make it. It gives me strength and courage to face the burning circumstances. If I didn't die last time, I will survive this one as well.

The important thing is never to lose hope. Hope brings back life and works miraculously. Losing hope is the first step towards failure.

Thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom