Why Magufuli administration misses the point on Government splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some serious questions
PSX_20201001_165907.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using JamiiForums mobile app

CCM and Tanzania is now a personal property but this is what the scripture says that my enemies will name My lands after their names to provoke me unto wroth..
Now because you say Tanzania is mine, therefore I will rebuke you and you shall know My name is the Lord of all nations says the Lord Christ Jesus

michambo_plus-___CF2A2qJAuV7___-.jpg

Showdown time because Tundu Lissu campaign is simply unstoppable so any attempt to interfere will humiliate them...CCM has no respect to NEC timetable and intimidate voters but nobody cares so showdown hour is here...

What NEC fails to grasp nobody trust it so without being perceived as a just umpire your orders are a piece of garbage and you will soon be cut to size...and you will know the political terrain under your feet has shifted beneath and you aren't even aware...so what's wrong with your upstairs is a question you need to ask yourself

Kamati ya maadili ni ya makada wa CCM..CCM is used to dupe voters that there are free and fair elections but now everybody knows we never had even its modicum...

CCM knows it is truly over...Pass the baton of power peacefully or you will be forced to do so...

IMG_20201002_172638_112.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom