Why Magufuli administration misses the point on Government splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
"mostly met" an adverb preceding a verb = correct

"exclusively, male." correct even in the absence of comma between "exclusively and male" because "exclusively" is an adverb and "Male" is adjective.

you copied from: here

Your "mostly fruition" is incorrect.

""mostly fruition" of statutory rape" incorrect.

"mostly a fruition of statutory rape" "mostly a result of statutory rape" = Correct, I am really sorry to pop your bubble.

No matter at what pace English grows the rules remain the same: "adverb precedes verb, adjective or another adverb. Adverb will never go before a Noun" sorry to rupture your bubble!
mpe shule ya lugha mkuu.safi sana

There is no any adverb that comes before Noun. Post it here, and I will never comment on this thread ever again.

Your post from dictionary carries adverb "mostly" preceding "verb" met, and adverb "exclusively" preceding "adjective" male.

Male is not a noun.

Where did you display an adverb comes before a noun? There is no such a thing in English.

"mostly fruition" this is incorrect.

Male is not a noun? The less I engage you on this the better for all and sundry! Please learn more from this dictionary

male /meɪl /
▸ adjective of or denoting the sex that produces gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring:
male children.
relating to or characteristic of men or male animals:
a deep male voice.
(of a plant or flower) bearing stamens but lacking functional pistils.
(of a fitting or part of machinery) manufactured to fit inside a corresponding female part:
the valve has standard half-inch threaded male ends.
▸ noun a male person, plant, or animal:
the audience consisted of mostly adult males.
– DERIVATIVES maleness noun
– ORIGIN late Middle English: from Old French masle, from Latin masculus, from mas ‘a male’.

Have you heard what Lowassa said recently on UAMSHO saga?

images.jpg
images%281%29.jpg
images%282%29.jpg

H.E. JPM has his own style of governance and I think we should give him more time. However, he should seriously observe the separation of power. We have been witnessing cynical bureaucrats and politicians fearing to advise and/or tell HE truth. Things must change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom