Why Do Some Men Treat Their Wives Like Trash?

Iselamagazi

JF-Expert Member
Sep 26, 2011
Why do some men treat their wives with so much hatred and cruelty but treat the woman outside like a queen, I don't get it.

Guys don't take it personal here but am being frank with my question coz a lot of married woman are crying and smiling at same time coz they have no choice, you are married to a man that neglect and treat u like u don't exist why?

They will not take care of their homes, they are, never there for their wives prefer to spend time with women outside, provide more for them than their wives, pay more attention to girls that are dating two or three men same time. A man that is blessed with a beautiful wife and kids, things are going well for you I believe u have been favored by GOD, then your obligations are to love and cherish what GOD has given to you.

The Bible does say in Galatians 6:7-8, "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. The Bible says in Song of Solomon 8:7, "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned."

There are many good reasons to get married: for companionship and friendship, to have children, and to satisfy your physical and emotional needs of love. These are all good reasons that God created for marriage. so why suffer and neglect the woman you ones told "I love you", she hardly sees her husband, he talks to his girlfriends in her presence not even a little respect for her, calls the shorts the way he likes like she does not exist, women can not commit adultery like the way men do it with free mind, why don't they value and treat their women with respect; a lot use culture to subdue them with the fact that they are men and is meant to be so!

WHAT IS THE BIG REASON? SINCERE ANSWERS PLEASE.

next time jaribu kuandika kwa kiswahili na kwa ufupi au kwa aya hivi
utapata majibu mengi...

All men who mistreats their wives will pay a very high price!Rafiki yangu yeye alikuwa mchumba tena yule wa utotoni, wamefika chuo jamaa akaanza kumnyanyasa yule dada na akapata mdada mwingine aliyemuona yuko more beautiful and modern. All that time yule rafiki yangu alikuwa anaumia sana, tulimpa councelling haikusaidia. Baada ya mwaka kidogo madonda yakapona. Sasa sikiliza kilichomkuta jamaa, walipata ajali na huyo demu wake, mwanaume akafa on the spot na demu kilema wa maisha.
Be careful on how you treat your wives.

huwa napata kichefuchefu mtu anapobananisha maelezo ya para 3 ktk para moja

Iselamagazi, point well noted! Msg send and delivered, keep practicing ur english and that is how u achieve excellence.
And when u look at the faces of these negligent men, u would think they ar smart. Lest they ar full of crap! Shame shame, I bet even the mistresses ar laughing behind their idiotic sorry butts,lol!

Nileteeni mwanaume mmoja tu anayemnyanyasa mke wake alafu ataenda kuwahadthia mabazazi wenzake, ni kiwango cha juu kbsa cha ujnga kumnyanyasa mkeo, kwa sabbu 2 hawana nguvu? Pumbavu.

The main reason for this habit ni kuwa wanbawatake for granted. Kuwa nlishamuoa hana ubavu wa kuniacha. Which is not true kwa wengi wa maisha ya sasa.

nikisema mimi naambiwa sio mwanaume sawasawa, fine,haya kina Aspirin,Fidel,Kaiser and the gang njooni mtoe maelezo hapa,au bado mko bize na uzi wenu wa mi mmasai bana?

Wengi wao ni malimbukeni tu, na wamejua hela na starehe ukubwani. Ni wanaume wenzangu lakini kwenye hilo I beg to differ! Kwa hapa Dar wengi wao utawakuta Rose Garden, yaani mpaka wanatia kinyaa!