Why do I encourage Tanzanians to apply for this masters scholarship

cericks

May 3, 2012
Masters scholarships for Tanzanians in Tech and other disciplines

Going back for masters studies may sometimes requires extra courage especially if you are coming from a good earning job or you seems competent on what you are doing, It looks like you don’t need it?

The decision may even not be in your favor if you are required to pay a lot of money as a tuition fee. But what if you are given an opportunity to study this Msc program abroad and have everything paid for you? Here comes the Equity and Merit masters scholarships from the University of Manchester, UK.

The University of Manchester offers opportunities for students from three East African countries which are Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda to study some of the selected Msc courses through the program called Equity and Merit scholarship. These scholarships are awarded to economically disadvantaged exceptional individuals who have demonstrated both academic excellence and commitment to the socio-economic development of their home communities.

Myself being one among the current beneficiaries of this scholarship, here are the reasons as to why I encourage more Tanzanians to apply for this opportunity

1.Enough fund
The Equity and Merit scholarship covers full tuition fees, return international air fares and living expenses. As for the tuition fee of my Msc course I had to pay £ 21,500. There is no way i would have afforded to dedicate my own money to pay for it, hence having the university scholarship paying for me it is something worthiest.

Read More>>>

Back
Top Bottom