Why am I a bachelor?

Nini shida? All in all hata mwanamke akupende vipi kama huwezi kumuhudumia vitu vya muhimu lazima kuna siku atakuacha.
Once you’ve loved someone, there will always be a part of you that will love them. But you can forget them. And the best way to do that, is to find someone else to remember. (Someone who deserves it though).

She broke my heart and walked away, she never said why. She never looked back to see my life go to pieces, I should hate her, but all I do is sit. Waiting for her to never come back, does she know I’m crying and dying, why do I still love her so much? Dreams don’t come true, that’s why they are dreams. It’s not over for me. Thanks AB. Forever and always. I promise.

I wish my heart would be unbroken for the one who would be enough careful to handle it.

I’ll never regret you or say I wish I’d never met you, because once upon a time you were exactly what I needed

You broke my heart once and came back and asked for forgiveness but I don’t trust your eyes cos I’m scared it’s gonna happen again.

When you are in a relationship you say how many kids you’re going to have and where you’re going to live, you just make plans and then they end up leaving you for someone else

I wish I had never loved you. Because no matter how hard I try I cannot hate you still love U

A breakup will make you realize very clearly how much the other person contributed to your life – things you greatly took for granted, things your conscious wasn’t even aware of. But when one unfortunately gets there, you’re suddenly in tune with all of your emotions and see the depth and breadth of their presence in your life. It’s unfortunate we can’t see so clearly before this breaking point. So open your eyes and remember love is the biggest gift you can receive/give and rejoice in it for like everything else in life, nothing is forever.