Tetesi: Who killed Kobe Bryant?

LIKUD

JF-Expert Member
Dec 26, 2012
I smell a fish

To me the death of Kobe Bryant sound like it was premeditated.

Ndege haiwezi kulipuka yenyewe bila sababu hasa ikizingatiwa kuwa kabla ya kuruka ili fanyiwa thoroughly check up.

There was a foul play, something like Yale Yale ya Samora Machel.

Ukiona maji yapo ndani ya chupa ujue kuna MTU aliyaweka humo.

Mlipuko kwenye ndege maana yake kuna kitu kimesababisha mlipuko.

Hicho kitu kilicho sababisha mlipuko hakikujiweka chenyewe. Kiliwekwa na watu wenye malice aforethought.

# I suspect his white wife( widow) might have something to do with the plane crash.

# She probably knows what has killed her husband.

# His 500 million USDs networth might be the motive behind his murder.

Masikini Kobe, they warned him about his white wife but he wouldn't listen.

Probably she was the one behind Kobe's misunderstanding with his parents.

#Up to his death, Kobe was not talking to his parents for the reason that they sold his childhood photos to a magazine for millions of dollars without his consent.

# Guys don't forget what God told us in the book of Exodus " Honour ur parents so that ur days may be many on the earth'

I can't believe. My heart is broken. And my soul is troubled just like Jesus when he learnt about the death of his friend Lazarus.

Guys ndege binafsi is too risky. Remember How Jim Reeves Died in 1964.

I wish I was reading " Tupac is Dead".

Kobe is Gone.
The Great Rock has fallen.

May Almighty God rest his soul in Eternal Peace. Amen.

UPDATE:
# Some people get me wrong. When I opine that his wife might have an hand on his death simaanishi uchawi kwamba kamroga. Hell No!!! Nazungumzia conspiracy. Like she conspired with some evil people to plant an explosive or something in the plane just like they did with the late Samora Machel.

#. Baadhi ya watu Wana kuja na hoja kwamba the wife asingeweza kufanya mchezo mchafu Kwa sababu Kobe kafa na binti yao. Come on!!! Guys do u think MTU hawezi kumuua mtoto wake Kwa sababu ya pesa?

In addition to that she might have capitalised on this fact to work on her favour as an alibi and indeed it's a very strong Alibi.( Don't think she is dumb. She is smart and it was a very smart move. The scene have to be dressed to look like something else just like Joseph's brothers did to his robe after they sold him to captivity.

Anyways Kobe might had think the same and may be he might have used her as a shield just like Habyarimana did with Cyprian Ntaryamira in 1994. He sensed foul play and used Ntaryamira as a shield but it couldn't help him.

# Whoever say money cannot change a person's heart or cannot get a person to do anything has not got enough of it.

# If they give you ten million dollars 4 ur mother's head u might not think twice just like ur mother if she is " blessed" with the same opportunity. In practice pesa ndio mungu wa dunia hii. Drey aliwahi kuimba " If money is the root, I want the tree',

# Achana kabisa na kitu kinaitwa pesa.

# This is my opinion. It's not a fact

# UPDATES: WATU WENYE KUTAZAMA KWA JICHO LA TATU WAMEANZA KUQUESTION KUHUSU KIFO CHA KOBE. THEY ARE OF THE VIEW THAT KOBE'S DEATH WAS AN ASSASSINATION.

THEY EVEN SUSPECT HIS WIFE TO BE AN ACCOMPLICE.

# I HAD NO IDEA KUMBE KOBE'S WIFE WAS ACCUSING HIM OF CHEATING HER WITH 105 WOMEN.

AND FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ABOUT AMERICAN LADIES MARRIED TO RICH PEOPLE, WHEN THEY SUSPECT YOU OF CHEATING U KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN.

SOMA HAPO CHINI FOR REFERENCE:

Kiranga Based on the article here under, ur opinion to that Kobe's wife couldn't think of killing her husband because they were a happy family is here by declared Null and Void.

ANOTHER UPDATE:

KOBE AND HIS WIFE HAD A DEAL NOT TO FLY IN THE SAME PLANE

Ndio maana wamesema wanasubiri press conference kujua ajali imetokeaje
Kwanza umeainisha mengi sana na inaonekana unaangalia sana crime
Hili linawezekana kuwa pesa ndio sababu lakini kuhusu mwanamke mweupe hilo sijui kwani hela huwa haina weupe wala blue hata mwana anaweza kuuwa kwa pesa

Wengi wanapopanga mauwaji sio cash aliyonayo mtu bali kubwa zaidi ni Life insurance aliyoweka kama atakufa na hii ndio watu hucheza sana hapo na wengi hukamatwa mda mfupi sana kwa maisha yao yanavyoenda

Lakini pia inaweza kuwa ajali tu kwani mwaka 2015 ajali ya Lam Kok ilikuwa hivi hivi na baada ya uchunguzi ilijulikana ni ajali tu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mnapenda kukuza vitu.. Kifo kikifika haijalishi utakufa vipi. Nature ndio inaamua mazingira ya kifo chako.
Plane crash inaweza kutokea kwa sababu nyingi sana. Acheni Conspiracy theories bongolanders, tafuteni maarifa na pesa
Don't be selfish

I smell a fish

To me the death of Kobe Bryant sound like it was premeditated.

Ndege haiwezi kulipuka yenyewe bila sababu hasa ikizingatiwa kuwa kabla ya kuruka ili fanyiwa thoroughly check up.

There was a foul play, something like Yale Yale ya Samora Machel.

Ukiona maji yapo ndani ya chupa ujue kuna MTU aliyaweka humo.

Mlipuko kwenye ndege maana yake kuna kitu kimesababisha mlipuko.

Hicho kitu kilicho sababisha mlipuko hakikujiweka chenyewe. Kiliwekwa na watu wenye malice aforethought.

# I suspect his white wife( widow) might have something to do with the plane crash.

# She probably knows what has killed her husband.

# His 500 million USDs networth might be the motive behind his murder.

Masikini Kobe, they warned him about his white wife but he wouldn't listen.

Probably she was the one behind Kobe's misunderstanding with his parents.

#Up to his death, Kobe was not talking to his parents for the reason that they sold his childhood photos to a magazine for millions of dollars without his consent.

# Guys don't forget what God told us in the book of Exodus " Honour ur parents so that ur days may be many on the earth'

I can't believe. My heart is broken. And my soul is troubled just like Jesus when he learnt about the death of his friend Lazarus.

Guys ndege binafsi is too risky. Remember How Jim Reeves Died in 1964.

I wish I was reading " Tupac is Dead".

Kobe is Gone.
The Great Rock has fallen.

May Almighty God rest his soul in Eternal Peace. Amen.

Mkuu unataka kusema mkewe aliamua kumuua mumewe na mwanae wa kike wa kumzaa kwa ajili ya hela?

Back
Top Bottom