What's your favorite movie line/quote?

Game Of Thrones (Lord Lannister anamwambia Arya Sark alipokuwa kama house girls wake)

You know what legacy means?

Is what you do for your children, children to children, that's the only remains of you when the day your gone

We are being watched. The gvt has a secret system,a machine to spy on you in every hour of every day. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it ceased everthing, violence and crimes that involve ordinary people, the gvt consider these people irrelevant, we dont. Hunted by authorities, we work in secret, you will never find us, but victims or perpetuator, if your number is up, we will find you.

We are being watched. The gvt has a secret system,a machine to spy on you in every hour of every day. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it ceased everthing, violence and crimes that involve ordinary people, the gvt consider these people irrelevant, we dont. Hunted by authorities, we work in secret, you will never find us, but victims or perpetuator, if your number is up, we will find you.
Person of interest
Very interesting series

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.
Alan Moore , V for Vendetta

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

"You presume to give me order? Take the offer before it expired." Angelina Jolie Kwenye Thomb Raider.

Back
Top Bottom