What shall we say about our PM?

Lucas

JF-Expert Member
Dec 3, 2011
He promised us that he would announce on Monday the measure taken by Government and by ministers, we were so anxious to hear what has happened, what measures had been taken and to know what does the government say after all the accusations made by parliment to the ministers including himself!!

Some of us we even left so early from offices in order to come and hear what he would say, we stopped our other businesses and cancelled some of our timetables in honor of the speech we expected we would hear from The Government as it was promised on Saturday that he would give the answers of all questions on Monday...

Frankly i felt like to cry when hearing him not mentioning a thing on issues raised on the past Bunge, So sorry for this!! can't our leaders make hard decision in benefit of our country? Is it only one person has the decision for every hard decision i this country?

what Shall we say about our PM?

Shall we trust him again in his promises?

for the time being I end here... but I wellcome others for the discussion about our PM

May God have mercy on Tanzania,

May God bless Tanzania

SS

far as I understand the issue here is that the PM is not at fault, but the ministers are. Bunge as Bunge cannot get at the ministers directly in terms of uwajibikaji, and in order for them to wajibika then the PM comes into the picture. Now, nobody knows what is happening behind the scenes - will the PM put pressure on JK and/or the ministers waachie ngazi? If he doesn't then what will happen to the upepo wa dhoruba alieupromise Mr. II Sugu? Utaengua bati lote au?

PM is not at fault here for any of us to say anything - I may be wrong but that's my opinion.

far as I understand the issue here is that the PM is not at fault, but the ministers are. Bunge as Bunge cannot get at the ministers directly in terms of uwajibikaji, and in order for them to wajibika then the PM comes into the picture. Now, nobody knows what is happening behind the scenes - will the PM put pressure on JK and/or the ministers waachie ngazi? If he doesn't then what will happen to the upepo wa dhoruba alieupromise Mr. II Sugu? Utaengua bati lote au?

PM is not at fault here for any of us to say anything - I may be wrong but that's my opinion.

I got You, but he is the one stands for Government in the parliament, and for his promise-less promises i do not think if most of Tanzanians they still owe him a trust as they did in 2008??

Back
Top Bottom