What is politics and politician mean in tanzania and africa in general?

hengo

JF-Expert Member
Jun 6, 2011
I had never thought to be politician in my life, however I wish one to have an opportunity to represent the people of my mother land in the law making body as they had never been represented accordingly for 50 yrs ago and still they are not.However I don`t like to be a politician because to be the term politician sound odd to me, the field is associated by being betrayer, power and wealth monger,hypocrisy,false talkative,thief and any other evil doers in Tanzania and Africa at larger.

Is your representative doing what you expected him/her to do? I doubt if your answer is yes, simply because politicians work out of their professional.Most of the economists,lawyers,engineers,scientists,journalists,doctors, educationists and others are doing contrary to the code of conduct of their professionals.There is no doubt that all of us we are aware of how the most MP`s are representing majority in the Parliament.

How can I be a representative of the people of motherland without being called a politician?

Back
Top Bottom