What is it about him that they don't like?

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Happy Friday JF massive.

To those of you in the anti-Magufuli brigade who are chagrined that what you had hoped for and prayed about didn’t pan out, maybe better luck next time.

To those of you in the ‘resistance’ who relished in peddling calumnies about the demise of the president and now have egg all over your faces, I say keep ya head up 😉.

To the 'woke' vocal [online] minority who oppose everything Magufuli, what is it exactly that you don’t like about him or about what he is doing?

I say a vocal minority because I believe the silent majority out there is with him.

It’s hard for me to wrap my head around the notion that someone who is putting it all on the line to make things better for the people, can be strongly disliked by a majority of the very people he is fighting for. It can’t be. It just can’t be.

Now, I get it. I get that maybe his style is not everyone’s cup of tea.

At times he can be belligerent, minacious, and often times speaks in a hectoring manner.

I’ll give him a pass.

He gets frustrated just like many of us do when we don’t get what we expect to get.

Here’s an anecdote.

A couple years ago I had some probate issues that I had to take care of at the primary and district court level.

It wasn’t complicated or anything. It was just a matter of obtaining a couple signatures from the clerk of court and the magistrate and I’d be done.

But man oh man. I was given the run-around like nobody’s business. Comeback tomorrow because so and so is out today. Next day yo go you’re given some other lame excuse and asked to come back tomorrow. And it goes on and on until you pay up [some bribe].

After a week of going and coming back, eventually I had it up to here and almost flipped some tables in that courtroom.

When they realized that I wasn’t there to play around, they tended to my issue ‘expeditiously’ [like TI likes to put it].

Now, who can tell me had I not gone ape-shit I would have gotten my documents in a timely manner without having to offer some bribe?

Here comes a guy who wants to drastically change what some may contend had become the norm, and you are out there trying your hardest to oppose him but yet you’re the first one to complain about how terrible things are!!

Doesn’t make sense to me.

Yes, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. But I’ll tweak that a little bit.

You repel more flies with vinegar than with honey if you want to clean something up.

You can’t drastically change a rotten system with a namby-pamby approach. It ain’t gonna work.

If in the process of being tough you make a few honest mistakes here and there, so be it. It's not the end of the world. They can be corrected.

I expect a lot of frothing at the mouths of the usual suspects. I also pretty much know exactly what you will counter with.

Just bring it.

Signing out.

Ngabu.

Man;
If you see someone doing like these charlatan doing, don't waste your time thinking why!

Just go figure yourself!
CRBFwARWoAEAymE.jpg

I'm pretty sure if you ask them why so much hate and vitriol towards Pres Magufuli? No one will give definite answer!

Yes, It's our right to criticise Pres Magufuli b'se we as human needs feedback from critic.

Remember, Sometimes people hate you not because you did something wrong but because you're better than them and they cannot beat you!

Mimi huwa siwaelewi wanawake tu, huyo nimekwisha muelewa sana tu, labda wastaafu wa CCM ndiyo hawajamuelewa

Lugha ni ngumu kiaina ila tutaenda sawa tu. Hakuna mkamilifu hilo ni moja..lakini swala lingine watu wengi wa mitandaoni asilimia kubwa hufuata mkumbo tu hawana uwezo wa kuchambua na kuchanganua matukio. Na kwa taarifa tu wanaotumia mitandao ya kijamii tz siyo wengi kama ulivyosema ni asilimia kidogo sana ya watanzania ambao wao hudhani wanauwezo wa kupindua nchi hii.

Wengi wanaomchukia mzee baba wanachuki nyingi ambazo ni binafsi. MF. Mtu alijenga barabarani kabisa wakati umefika barabara inatakiwa kupanuliwa akiambiwa na kulipwa ahami anasubiri hela iishe ndo asepe japokuwa siyo wote wanalipwa maana wengine wamejenga wakati sheria ikiwa tayari inatumika.

Mie nachosema wamuache Magufuli afanye kazi, vyama pinzani Tanzania hakuna na hakuna mbadala wa Ccm unless upinzani nchini ubadilike na usiwe wa matukio yasiyokuwa na maana.

Kitu kidogo kikitokea upinzani mstari wa mbele kukuza tukio japokuwa siyo wao walioanzisha tukio.

Vyama vya upinzani ni muhimu kwa kukuza na kuleta mijadala chanja ya kujenga na kusimamia maslahi ya nchi kwa nchi husika ila kwa hapa nchini kwetu kwa kweli bado bado badoooooo sana.

Tuache chuki, tumuache Magufuli afanye kazi, kwenye iko demokrasia yao wametulia je sisi ni nani basi? Acheni apige kazi. Magufuli komaaa songa mbele binafsi nakuombea kwa Mungu uendelee kukomaa na watanzania.

Happy Friday JF massive.

To those of you in the anti-Magufuli brigade who are chagrined that what you had hoped for and prayed about didn’t pan out, maybe better luck next time.

To those of you in the ‘resistance’ who relished in peddling calumnies about the demise of the president and now have egg all over your faces, I say keep ya head up 😉.

To the 'woke' vocal [online] minority who oppose everything Magufuli, what is it exactly that you don’t like about him or about what he is doing?

I say a vocal minority because I believe the silent majority out there is with him.

It’s hard for me to wrap my head around the notion that someone who is putting it all on the line to make things better for the people, can be strongly disliked by a majority of the very people he is fighting for. It can’t be. It just can’t be.

At times he can be belligerent, minacious, and often times speaks in a hectoring manner.

I’ll give him a pass.

He gets frustrated just like many of us do when we don’t get what we expect to get.

Here’s an anecdote.

A couple years ago I had some probate issues that I had to take care of at the primary and district court level.

It wasn’t complicated or anything. It was just a matter of obtaining a couple signatures from the clerk of court and the magistrate and I’d be done.

But man oh man. I was given the run-around like nobody’s business. Comeback tomorrow because so and so is out today. Next day yo go you’re given some other lame excuse and asked to come back tomorrow. And it goes on and on until you pay up [some bribe].

After a week of going and coming back, eventually I had it up to here and almost flipped some tables in that courtroom.

When they realized that I wasn’t there to play around, they tended to my issue ‘expeditiously’ [like TI likes to put it].

Now, who can tell me had I not gone ape-shit I would have gotten my documents in a timely manner without having to offer some bribe?

Here comes a guy who wants to drastically change what some may contend had become the norm, and you are out there trying your hardest to oppose him but yet you’re the first one to complain about how terrible things are!!

Yes, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. But I’ll tweak that a little bit.

You repel more flies with vinegar than with honey if you want to clean something up.

You can’t drastically change a rotten system with a namby-pamby approach. It ain’t gonna work.

If in the process of being tough you make a few honest mistakes here and there, so be it. It's not the end of the world. They can be corrected.

I expect a lot of frothing at the mouths of the usual suspects. I also pretty much know exactly what you will counter with.

Just bring it.

Signing out.

Ngabu.

One of the reasons some of us hate him the most is that he divides us (Tanzanians) instead of uniting us. Let him build whatever he wants to build for this nation or develop this nation economically to levels of Dubai or even the US, but with his behaviour of division, I will never ever be the fan.

Lugha ni ngumu kiaina ila tutaenda sawa tu. Hakuna mkamilifu hilo ni moja..lakini swala lingine watu wengi wa mitandaoni asilimia kubwa hufuata mkumbo tu hawana uwezo wa kuchambua na kuchanganua matukio. Na kwa taarifa tu wanaotumia mitandao ya kijamii tz siyo wengi kama ulivyosema ni asilimia kidogo sana ya watanzania ambao wao hudhani wanauwezo wa kupindua nchi hii.

Hakika ni wachache mno.

Mfano, hapa JF nadhani idadi ya wanachama ni zaidi ya laki 5.

Ila ukifuatilia hata kwa juu juu tu utagundua idadi ya washiriki wa mijadala ni ndogo sana ukilinganisha na idadi ya wanachama wote halafu wachangiaji huwa ni walewale tu wa siku zote.

Kakundi ka watu wachache humu kanaweza kulifanya jambo lionekane ni kubwa sana humu ilhali huko uraiani raia wala hata hawana habari nalo kabisa.

Wengi wanaomchukia mzee baba wanachuki nyingi ambazo ni binafsi. MF. Mtu alijenga barabarani kabisa wakati umefika barabara inatakiwa kupanuliwa akiambiwa na kulipwa ahami anasubiri hela iishe ndo asepe japokuwa siyo wote wanalipwa maana wengine wamejenga wakati sheria ikiwa tayari inatumika.

Mie nachosema wamuache Magufuli afanye kazi, vyama pinzani Tanzania hakuna na hakuna mbadala wa Ccm unless upinzani nchini ubadilike na usiwe wa matukio yasiyokuwa na maana.

Kitu kidogo kikitokea upinzani mstari wa mbele kukuza tukio japokuwa siyo wao walioanzisha tukio.

Vyama vya upinzani ni muhimu kwa kukuza na kuleta mijadala chanja ya kujenga na kusimamia maslahi ya nchi kwa nchi husika ila kwa hapa nchini kwetu kwa kweli bado bado badoooooo sana.

Tuache chuki, tumuache Magufuli afanye kazi, kwenye iko demokrasia yao wametulia je sisi ni nani basi? Acheni apige kazi. Magufuli komaaa songa mbele binafsi nakuombea kwa Mungu uendelee kukomaa na watanzania.

One of the reasons some of us hate him the most is that he divides us (Tanzanians) instead of uniting us. Let him build whatever he wants to build for this nation or develop this nation economically to levels of Dubai or even the US, but with his behaviour of division, I will never ever be the fan.

I don’t think he divides us.

It’s just a figment of your imagination.

Man;
If you see someone doing like these charlatan doing, don't waste your time thinking why!

Just go figure yourself!
CRBFwARWoAEAymE.jpg

I'm pretty sure if you ask them why so much hate and vitriol towards Pres Magufuli? No one will give definite answer!

Huyo jamaa anapiga deki na sigara juu. Sina hakika kama alipiga kura

Happy Friday JF massive.

I’ll give him a pass.

Here’s an anecdote.

Just bring it.

Signing out.

Ngabu.
george-orwell-5-rules-image-klerosier.png

😊

BINAFSI. Nampenda Sana Magu ila kuna baadhi ya vitu ananikera mpaka baaasi.
Kaua demokrasia, vyama vimekufa imebakia CCM peke yake.
Wabunge wote wa CHADEMA wana kesi.
Sugu alifungwa akiwa hana hatia.
Ben Saanane alihoji thesis ya Mkulubilanga ilipo, maana kwenye maktaba ya UDSM haipo Wala mtandaoni Wala popote, akapotezwa mazima.
Utu hamna ni unyama unyama tuuuu.
Hapo nampinga kwa nguvu zangu zote

BINAFSI. Nampenda Sana Magu ila kuna baadhi ya vitu ananikera mpaka baaasi.
Kaua demokrasia, vyama vimekufa imebakia CCM peke yake.
Wabunge wote wa CHADEMA wana kesi.
Sugu alifungwa akiwa hana hatia.
Ben Saanane alihoji thesis ya Mkulubilanga ilipo, maana kwenye maktaba ya UDSM haipo Wala mtandaoni Wala popote, akapotezwa mazima.
Utu hamna ni unyama unyama tuuuu.
Hapo nampinga kwa nguvu zangu zote

Kwa hiyo Magu kahusika na kupotea kwa Ben Saanane?

Happy Friday JF massive.

I’ll give him a pass.

Here’s an anecdote.

Just bring it.

Signing out.

Ngabu.
To be noticed and be appointed to a position of Ward Officer, you should have used Swahili instead of English. Translate, someone is likely to be attracted by your hullabaloo and dish the post to you. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom