What foods to beat the bloat?

KAKA A TAIFA

JF-Expert Member
Apr 27, 2011
I've been having problems with my stomach bloating recently and I find it's just so frustrating when I wake up with my stomach at just the right size of how I want it to be, then I start eating and it stays bloated out for the rest of the day. I was wondering what I could do about this and what foods I should specifically avoid and what foods would keep it at bay?
smile.gif
It could be anything including a distorted image of how you look. assuming thats not the case, bloating could be down to an intolerance, bad food combinations, overeating, undereating, water retention etc.

although ive not done bad with my diet over the festive break, ive not been as clean as i have been and i felt it bad. not fat or unhealthy just a bit uncomfortable. yesterday i went back to drinking peppermint tea, something ive always used for helping digestion but got out of the habit of. we have a pint-sized mug at work and i had 3, just like i would keep sipping a bottle of water i had that instead. today i feel much better (and emptier!) although ill spare certain details. ive always found its a great way to shift a bloat or stomach discomfort. help with eating healthily or losing weight?

What's your point? are you asking or giving advice here? Or maybe you are just sharing experience?

Back
Top Bottom