What does your homescreen of smartphone look like?

Bitcoiner

Jul 14, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm new here and quite interested in your smartphone homescreen. I'm gadget geek from Japan and eager to reserach everyday use of smartphone in East Africa.

As a part of personal research, I've been collecting the screenshop of the homescreen of smartphone in Tanzania. I have roughly 50 samples on the street in Dar es Salaam to know what kind of apps are popular, what kind of usages they have, what kinf of tendency is there, etc.

Thanks to my friend who works for JamiiForum, I got the idea that I can collect the samples on the Internet as well. So if you don't mind, I'd like you to share the screenshot like below on this thread.

After I analyze the data, I'll share the result with you here.

Current interesting tendency is like below,
(1) People in the local street, like Kariakoo, have more religious apps than univ students.
(2) Many people don't move their favorite apps to the homescreen, so sometimes there are many vacancies in the homescreen.
(3) Homescreen of univ students has more diversity than that of people on the street​

Please fill in the form and share the screenshop of your homescreen.
(1) Age
(2) Gender
(3) Nationality
(4) Occupation
(5) Where you live(city)

screenshot.jpeg

Thank you for you cooperation!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and quite interested in your smartphone homescreen. I'm gadget geek from Japan and eager to reserach everyday use of smartphone in East Africa.

As a part of personal research, I've been collecting the screenshop of the homescreen of smartphone in Tanzania. I have roughly 50 samples on the street in Dar es Salaam to know what kind of apps are popular, what kind of usages they have, what kinf of tendency is there, etc.

Thanks to my friend who works for JamiiForum, I got the idea that I can collect the samples on the Internet as well. So if you don't mind, I'd like you to share the screenshot like below on this thread.

(1) People in the local street, like Kariakoo, have more religious apps than univ students.
(2) Many people don't move their favorite apps to the homescreen, so sometimes there are many vacancies in the homescreen.
(3) Homescreen of univ students has more diversity than that of people on the street​

(1) Age
(2) Gender
(3) Nationality
(4) Occupation
(5) Where you live(city)

View attachment 543448

Mbona huna uzalendo na JF hata app haimo, aisee

(1) Age
(2) Gender
(3) Nationality
(4) Occupation
(5) Where you live(city)

View attachment 543448

Screenshot_2017-07-16-12-15-31.png

Nationality : Tanzanian
City : Dar Es Salaam

Sent from my iphone 6s using Jamii Forum Mobile app

wp_ss_20170716_0001.png