What do we gain from BBA

What do you mean by BBA ? Bachelor Business Adimnstration ? or what ? if so is just an education or knowledge that highlight you so that you can modify it to fit your requirement in your environment.

What do you mean by BBA ? Bachelor Business Adminstration ? or what ? if so is just an education or knowledge that highlight you so that you can modify it to fit your requirement in your environment.

Ahahaha! Napita natafuta pasi yangu ya mkaa nikanyooshe nguo!Umeme mpaka kesho ndio utarudishwa

What do you mean by BBA ? Bachelor Business Adminstration ? or what ? if so is just an education or knowledge that highlight you so that you can modify it to fit your requirement in your environment.
atakua anamanisha BIG BROTHER AFRICA

Good question! Kwa maoni yangu as poor countries with so many problems, there is little to gain! Ila waandaaji, kwao ni ujasiliamali, it's a show bizz ambayo wanapata a lot from advertisement na udhamini!

ndo maana tunaendelea kuibiwa na CCM maana vijana wengi wamelalia kwenye starehe badala ya kupigania uhuru wao

i dont think the aim was to observe 'lifestyle', i guess the aim was to see if different personalities are put together and builds maximum pressure (by not having any contact with the outside world), what would happen. the show has given me a lot to think about my personality! if i am put under the same condition (total strangers, no family and friends, no SHOPPING LOL, strict rules, no tv, no jf, no work, cant have food of my choice, no privacy etc ), kwa kweli i am so gratefull for the freedom and love i have around me!

where does this life style exisist in Afrika?

where does this life style exisist in Afrika?

The life doent exisist in Africa, its just a Freemasonic project which they are trying to propage in Africa and make African Youth concetrate on that hence they forget about God.

shirikisha brain bwa'mdogo.....