What are the top rules of your life?

stopperjoseph

Dec 9, 2018
I'm currently a teenage and till now these have been my top rules :

✓ I Never judge someone by looks nor I redicule someone for his looks .

✓ Never believe in casts and creeds and I never mind the background of someone . No matter wherever someone is belong from , if he's good so he is good .

✓ If you want to help someone, help him unconditionally without expecting anything in return and don't show him like you are doing favour to him . Don't make him realize it .

✓ I believe in change and don't look for the past of someone . A person might had been bad in the past and perhaps , he is now changed .

✓ Never judge politicians or other social figures by their speeches . A bad voulger politician might have good speech but zero or loathsome actions and a good person might have bad speech or less confidence in speech but can breed something good behind the scene .

✓ Respect your elders(uncles , brothers , sisters parents and teachers) and response them positively . You are not suppose to do everything they bid you but at least deal with them in a passionate manner and deliver your will in a diplomtic way . They might have misunderstanding about you but you r not suppose to misbehave with them instead you can make them clear in a passionate way. It hurts them the most when you talk straight back at their face .

✓ Never decieve your parents and elders, like you need money for something else and you get it on the name of stationary or fee . Or you use mobile maximum for scrolling on social media platforms and acting like you are using it for studies . Never ! Ok .

✓ Avoid arguments . It put you in stress. (Personal experience)

✓ Don't waste time on social media and don't listen politicians . In case if you are bored , watch something funny but within time limits.

✓ Never indulge in social media for getting fans and popularity . These are cheap things . Always try to be an icon .

NOTE : These have been the rules till now . It will be modify with time and experiences as till now I'm out of professional life and just a regular student .

Everything u do, remember the Almighty is watching, thanks for sharing youngin.. 👊