Mar 10, 2006
I'm delighted to welcome in our midst:

Mr. Jenerali Ulimwengu
Mr. Orton Kiishweko
Ms. Salome Gregory
Mr. Finnigan wa Simbeye and
Mr. Eric Kabendera
Ms. Fausta Musokwa

The Splendid Quintet will be contributing opinions on various issues of importance to Tanzanians through the blogging section upper right corner. Below is the short introduction by Mr. Ulimwengu of this new phenom that in my humble unsolicited opinion will bring JF to a whole different level. Please visit them, welcome them and make sure u do not miss their blogs. I for one will definitely not miss the articles.

I take great pleasure in inviting you to this blog, which is dedicated to a Tanzania Media Fund Fellowship for the year 2010, involving four young journalists working on projects of their own choice. Finnigan (in Lindi), Salome (in Morogoro), Erick (in Kigoma) and Orton (in Shinyanga) will utilize this space to share with you their experiences as they carry out their investigations, affording you a peep into aspects of rural Tanzania.

Though each one of them has chosen a particular topic for which a grant has been made by TMF, they will not be constrained to write exclusively on those topics; rather, it is hoped that they will allow themselves the leisure of looking at rural lives and livelihoods in general, observing and recording what they come across in their work.

It is my hope that they will educate us while at the same time entertaining us, and that through their eyes and pens we will be able to live a little of the rural story that is all too often ignored by town dwellers. If you find any of the stories interesting please share it with your colleagues via Twitter, Facebook or G-Buzz. You can also comment on any story at the bottom provided space.

It would be remiss of me not to thank Jamii Forums for their acceptance to host this blog and as well as for all the technical backstopping they have provided for the Fellow and their mentors, Fausta Musokwa and myself.

Welcome, and enjoy!
Jenerali Ulimwengu
Lead Mentor

Karibuni sana

I always appreciate the work of Jenerali!

Ila mwanakijiji, sikuwahi kukaribishwa hivi, what was wrong?

Asante. Huyo mdau wa Lindi naomba atembelee vijiji hivi katika Wilaya ya Kilwa: Migeregere. Mavuji, Nainokwe na Liwiti. Akimaliza atembelee vijiji vingine vinavyopakana na hifadhi ya Selous. Kuna mambo mengi tu huko.

Karibuni sana

I always appreciate the work of Jenerali!

Ila mwanakijiji, sikuwahi kukaribishwa hivi, what was wrong?

ulikuwepo kwenye network ya wanaotaka kublogu.. ukitaka kujiunga na kundi hilo hapo juu wasiliana na Jenerali.. nawe utakaribishwa kwa mikono miwili.. LOL

Asante. Huyo mdau wa Lindi naomba atembelee vijiji hivi katika Wilaya ya Kilwa: Migeregere. Mavuji, Nainokwe na Liwiti. Akimaliza atembelee vijiji vingine vinavyopakana na hifadhi ya Selous. Kuna mambo mengi tu huko.
Naamini amekusoma; natamani kupata videos za watu wa huko :)

Niliwahi kumwandikia Invisible kuuliza namna bloga anavyoweza ku-integrate blog yake na section ya blogs hapa JF.Nilielezwa kuwa ningepatiwa maelezo zaidi baadaye lakini haijawa hivyo hadi leo.Labda nitumie fursa hii kuuliza tena swali hilo.

Niliwahi kumwandikia Invisible kuuliza namna bloga anavyoweza ku-integrate blog yake na section ya blogs hapa JF.Nilielezwa kuwa ningepatiwa maelezo zaidi baadaye lakini haijawa hivyo hadi leo.Labda nitumie fursa hii kuuliza tena swali hilo.
Mkuu check you PM :A S tongue:

sasa watanganyika tujiunge katika mtandao huu na tutumie mtandao huu kuikomboa tanganyika yetu waliotuachia waingereza

Back
Top Bottom