stev30sudi Member Joined Feb 3, 2012 Posts 48 Reaction score 18 Feb 3, 2012 #1 I'm new to JF, WELCOME to my PAGE, Follow me, Share and Comment!<KARIBU SANA!>
Erickb52 JF-Expert Member Joined Oct 31, 2010 Posts 18,559 Reaction score 11,496 Feb 3, 2012 #2 Karibu mgeni
SHIEKA JF-Expert Member Joined Dec 20, 2011 Posts 8,240 Reaction score 4,280 Feb 4, 2012 #3 stev30sudi said: I'm new to JF, WELCOME to my PAGE, Follow me, Share and Comment!<KARIBU SANA!> Click to expand... You are very much welcome stev 30sudi.Give us the link to your page.
stev30sudi said: I'm new to JF, WELCOME to my PAGE, Follow me, Share and Comment!<KARIBU SANA!> Click to expand... You are very much welcome stev 30sudi.Give us the link to your page.
dickson longo JF-Expert Member Joined Aug 10, 2011 Posts 232 Reaction score 52 Feb 5, 2012 #4 Welcome,na hapa ndio Jf.
Mshume Kiyate JF-Expert Member Joined Feb 27, 2011 Posts 6,764 Reaction score 908 Feb 6, 2012 #5 Karibu sana.
Ulimakafu JF-Expert Member Joined Mar 18, 2011 Posts 31,867 Reaction score 13,847 Feb 6, 2012 #6 Karibu sana JF.