We are the other people

mi mwenyewe nilikua nadanganyika zamani ila saiz nimeelewa dunia inavyoenda,i divide the truth from the lies,huwez kuniendesha kama punda nikaamini tu bila proof na maelezo yaliyonyooka au uje kunitisha na hell with fire,i was born clean, i have no original sin and i do not need saving

Mkuu hii ni moja ya thread ambayo nimeipenda sana, kungekua na uwezo wa kukupa more likes ungepata hata 100, kudos Mkuu.

Back to the topic, nadhani kwa sisi ambao tulizaliwa kwenye familia mateka wa haya mapokeo ya uzao wa Adam na tukaamini sana mafundisho ya bible, ilikua vigumu sana kuyaona haya hata kama ukiwa na shaka na kifungu flani, unaambiwa huwezi kuielewa biblia bila msaada wa 'roho mtakatifu'

Lakini kumbe ukiwa makini na free from haya mapokeo then uisome tena vizuri the same biblia sio tu kwamba ina a lot of contradictions but majibu ya contradictions nyingine yanaweza kuwa na majibu humohumo.

Kwa mfano hii story ya uumbaji, bible yenyewe iko wazi kwamba kulikua na uumbaji wa aina mbili,
wa kwanza ulifanywa na Miungu/ Gods/ Elohim ambao waliumba watu kwa mfano wao, wanaume na wanawake.In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. (Genesis 1:1, 26-28 KJVA)

Wa pili ni ule wa mungu wa Adam na uzao wake, (And the [Lord] God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. (Genesis 2:7 KJVA)

Na ukifuatilia vizuri kuna mabadiliko ya nafsi (personification) za mungu/ miungu, uzao wa kwanza ni Elohim au God
Uumbaji wa pili bible haisemi God ila Lord God kama mstari hapo juu uvyoonesha (Gen 2:7)

Bado zipo nyingine ambazo bible haijafunguka vizuri kama hilo la uumbaji kama ile ya jina la Lucifer lilikua linamrefer nani, kati ya mfalme, Shetan au Jesus

Waliozaliwa na "original sin" na wahangaike basi kujisafisha na madhambi yao, ila wako obsessed na kuwashawishi 'the other people' wajiunge nao kwa ujinga wao tu wa kutokujua kwamba we are not of the same kind, we are the other people, hatujazaliwa na original sin kama wao!

remember in the article above i mentioned the two creation, one done by Elohim and his orders were to conquer the earth and everything in it in other words to rule, while old Adam was created to live in the garden of Eden by Yahweh who is another deity

No, not true. It is not supported in the Pentateuch.

How little is the garden that carries all of the animals?

God did not
"fashioned" Adam but "formed" Adam from the dust of the ground, in contrast, not a man of dust.

do you want to tell me the dust was already formed with Adam image, its not God who fashioned him artistically?

(Gen. 3:12) The man replied, "It was the woman you put with me; she gave me the fruit, and I ate it." Right. Blame the woman. What a turkey! (3:13) Then Yahweh God asked the woman, "What is this you have done?" The woman replied, "The serpent tempted me and I ate." So of course she blames the serpent. But just what did the serpent do that was so evil? Why, he called Yahweh a liar! Was he wrong? Let's see... (3:21) Yahweh God made clothes out of skins for the man and his wife, and they put them on. Out of skins? This means that Yahweh had to kill some innocent animals to pander to Adam and Eve's new obsession with modesty!

Why God had to use "SKIN" and not other materials? You have no clue, don't you?

when you were a kid did you feel shy to walk naked?or is it after being told that its rude to walk naked and seeing everyone is wearing clothes?

Why is your mother and father not walking naked before you?

Why is the same child "you mentioned" covering her/his nakedness after growing up?

am not changing the context,i can call you a man or i can call you Maxshimba its still the same

God created "MAN" first in chapter One of Genesis. In chapter two of Genesis, Adam is formed. Go and figure out. Why the first Man was called ADAM. It seems you don't know that.

What is "ADAMA"?

The God your talking about must be supporting the killings or else he could have chose barks from the tree

Do you see the problem of copying things you don't even know about it. To you was just a story, not knowing that it is a diabolic story and full of mambo jumbo.

God created "MAN" first in chapter One of Genesis. In chapter two of Genesis, Adam is formed. Go and figure out. Why the first Man was called ADAM. It seems you don't know that.

What is "ADAMA"?

hahah you are hilarious really,i already told u that the God supports killing,if you have another answer you better write it for us to read

hahah you are hilarious really,i already told u that the God supports killing,if you have another answer you better write it for us to read

I don't care whether God support killing or not. My question to you is this:

I don't care whether God support killing or not. My question to you is this:

tell me then! if you counter my points you better come up with an answer and not questions only