Waziri wa Mali Asili na Utalii Khamis Kagasheki na Naibu Wako Lazaro Nyalandu Je Mnalijua Hili?

Ndallo

JF-Expert Member
Oct 1, 2010
""Huu ni ujumbe ulioshikwa kwa mtu mmoja anayejifanya ni muwekezaji!

Dear Safari Outfitter,

I have been informed that a certain gentleman of apparently Oriental decent as contacted several Phs and outfitters with the following request.

"I will pay you $1000 per carcass of all the lions that you hunted. That is the bones alone"

I am sure I do not need to tell you how damaging this could be to the hunting industry and particularly lion hunting should this person succeed in making a deal with anyone.

Please let me know if you have received and email like this, if this is a real we need to take all steps to insure this person does NOT succeed in getting any bone at all.

The best way of this not happening we request the PHs and the hunting outfitter to make sure that the remains of the carcass are burnt to ashes. I know this is extra work but it need to be done.

Specially after hunting season there is also a demand of Lion Fat that is used as remedies by the locals and there is a high price for it .

Once the season is over and the camp has to be brought down, the owners of the camp will have to be extra careful that the staff at the camp do not bring the bones and the fat to town . Some one has to be in charge of this in hunting camps .This is one way that it will get into the market.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Secretary General
Tanzania Professional Hunters Association

Hii nimeipata kwenye mtandao wa Facebook kutoka kwa secretary General of Tanzania Professional Hunters Association, kwahiyo waziri mwenye dhamana na sekta hii kaeni chonjo msije pata kashfa kama ya akina Maige. God Bless Tanzania.

Jaribu kufikiri kwakina mtu yuko tayari kutoa dola za kimarekani 1000 kwa mfupa wa simba tu! Je ni simba wangapi watauwawa?

Jaribu kufikiri kwakina mtu yuko tayari kutoa dola za kimarekani 1000 kwa mfupa wa simba tu! Je ni simba wangapi watauwawa?

Mkuu Ndalo kwanza pongezi kwa kuwamulika hawa jamaa. pili mamlaka husika yenye dhamana kama ipo tunawaomba muwafatilie hawa jamaa kwa ukaribu. nahisi huenda wakawa na ajenda ya siri ya kufutilia mbali wanyama wetu pamoja na maliasili nyingine. ukiangalia ndani ya chama chao wengi wao ni makaburu. na hawa watu kama inavyojulikana si wazuri ni hatari kwa nyara za taifa letu.

tphunter.JPG

Siamini kama Kagasheki na Nyalandu wataleta lolote jipya katika uozo uliopo
Idara ya Wanyamapori hasa katika ugawaji wa vitalu uendeshaji wa jumuiya za hifadhi ya
wanyamapori (WMAs).

Wishing them all the best!

Back
Top Bottom