Wataalamu wa computer ni saidieni hili!!

shikasana

Dec 11, 2011
Wanajamvi ninatatizo kwenye laptop aina ya acer ispire 3100,upande wa kulia wa screen inch kama mbili kabla ya kufika ukingoni mwa screen kunakama giza(yaani screen kama imezidi upande wa kushoto na kuacha gep upande wa kulia),mara ya kwanza nilidhani ni screen resolution lakini haikuwa ivyo,nikafikiri labda screen imevia lakini pia haikuwa hivyo,Kwakuwa ni upande wa kulia (hizo nch2 vertically),nika hisi labda kuna namna ya kuadjast hiyo screen,naomba kwa anaye jua anisaidie.

May be try this , resolution overall. Can you right click on your desktop and go into properties for your video card, and adjust it slightly higher? Looks like it's almost there, but not quite.

O
Or Try this
Step 1 of 7

From the Start menu, click Settings and then Control Panel.
Step 2 of 7

Double-click Display.
Step 3 of 7

Click the Settings tab.
Step 4 of 7

Select the monitor that you want to change if you have more than one monitor.
Step 5 of 7

Move the Screen Area slider from left to right until your display is set to the resolution or screen size that you want.
Step 6 of 7

Click Apply to see what the new resolution will look like.
Step 7 of 7

Click OK to accept the changes.
Tips & Warnings
Your monitor and your video adapter determine whether or not you will be able to change your screen resolution.
If you are adding a second monitor to your system, check the box labeled Extend My Windows Desktop Onto This Monitor

Mjini chai,Thank you very much for your solution,I'm going to apply the I will give you the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom