Wasemavyo WAGANDA kuhusu MAGUFULI

Bilionea Asigwa

JF-Expert Member
Sep 21, 2011
Kutoka kwenye article ya ANGRY President Museveni WRITES to Tanzania's Magufuli, WARNS him to STOP PROVOKING Ugandans

Haya dio maoni ya WAGANDA

kampala says
December 8, 2015 at 4:25 pm
magufuli can only be compared with the president of uruguai but no to mear EA LEADERS WHO ARE POWERSTICKED .HE CARES MORE FOR LOCAL PEOPLE NOT RICHMEN

Sila Cyrus says
December 8, 2015 at 3:23 am
I love that piece of irony. Long live Magufuli Mandela.

Saidi Mwinyi Matano says
December 5, 2015 at 8:10 pm
This Magufuli is a wake up call for all African dictatorship leaders' the "KAZI TU" wave will not just stop at Tanzanian borders but it will have positive impact and inspire some major changes which will take place in neighbourhood countries. ..the change will be implemented by either current or new generation of coming leaders?.Africans have suffered enough and "KAZI TU" is rolling now..well done!

Pamella says
December 3, 2015 at 8:24 am
i am from Uganda, our friends in Tanzania, keep provoking us please, your president is as young as 55, mind still fresh, while ours is as old as 75 i guess, mind very tired

anonymous says
December 3, 2015 at 4:12 am
I think it's too early to celebrate Makufuli coz a book cannot be judged by its cover as East Africans. He definately wants to change the status quo of the leadership of his own Tz for the better! The biggest threat Will come from the former colonialists. They want us to cont. depending on them for loans! They will use all the dirty tricks including influencing him through other East African leaders both current and former prezo's. He has definately started well and would be my president of choice for the region! mgala muue lakini haki take mpe!!

pabrito says
December 2, 2015 at 6:16 pm
Why is the truth for christs sake bitter? if u asked me which EastAfrican president is fit to rule the entire region, Iwould certainly tell u, MAGUFULI!! Look at m7! some senile,inconsiderate monstrous dictator medalling into other countries? affairs jst to harden his grip on power!!

Kenya ya wezi says
December 2, 2015 at 6:15 am
Hongera Magufuli' Ua Tha man we need in Africa as the president' In Kenya we only hv thieves. Now they hv travel to Paris with their daughters n sons with our money. In ug we hv dictator who locks opposition candidates in their homes n police sales' I jst wsh Kenya is tz. Happy are tanzanians..

Bernard says
December 2, 2015 at 1:13 am
Hongera mr magufuli some have thought that they are small gods in the region to be worshipped. Style up Mr muse Venice.

habib says
December 9, 2015 at 5:12 pm
Mr. Magfuli keep striving. My Allah make it easy for you to prove that things can be done differently. Like what you are

leo says
December 9, 2015 at 12:50 pm
i think ugandan?s should wake up and be more responsible with their accusations magufuli a.k.a. the bulldoser is a challenging leader and every other should take this motivation wake your lazy asses up africans

Newborn Njoga says
December 4, 2015 at 3:53 pm
Museveni should be aware that he is not fit to put on president Magufuli's shoes, let him not think that this is Kenya where he is allowed to reign.Hongera President of the day John Pombe Magufuli.

Wao hilo donda ndugu lao litawakomesha........maana ni lijipu komavu..........

Mbon waganda wako wawili tu, hata hivyo mtamfnya wanchukie kwa wivu, tunataka ampiku kagme kwa kuondoa rushwa polisi, mahakamani, tayari kakerwa na rushwa za mahakama kwa kiwanja cha cocobeach hati ya majani ya chai kuonyesha umiliki wa kiwanja mwaka 47

Back
Top Bottom