Showcase the African presence in Massachusetts

We Are Speaking Out:
Issues & Concerns of the African Community

We Want To Be Heard:
Q & A Session With Governor Deval Patrick

We Are Moving Forward:
Strengthening the African voice

RSVP & Parking Information
If you have not yet done so, kindly RSVP for the event.
Parking is available across the street ( 1460 Tremont St.) from the event venue but is limited and priority will be given to those who RSVP and will have car pooled.

Volunteers Needed!
Kindly indicate whether you are available to volunteer during the event. Please click here to sign up and for more information.

THANK YOU & CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE WORD!
--
The Governor's African Council (GAC) is an independent community initiative that aims to strengthen the African Voice in Massachusetts through political and civic engagement. GAC's objective is to unify and increase the participation of the African community in the Massachusetts political processes and build a voice that can advocate for the community's needs.

If you are interested in learning more or being a part of building the GAC, please email us at

gaccampaign@gmail.com
or call us at
617-5447- GAC.​

Unaonekana mara chache sana hapa jamvini na ukija ni mikutano. Mwanzoni nilidhani uko kwenye BAN. Haya mkutano mwema!

Du!!!Mkuu sikujua kuwa wewe ndio kilanja una check mauzulio ya wadau jamvini.

Du!!!Mkuu sikujua kuwa wewe ndio kilanja una check mauzulio ya wadau jamvini.
Usijali best mi siyo Kiranja ila ulikuwa ni mtazamo tu. I was not that serious buddy take it easy. All the same I'm sorry if i've made a negative comment but i was joking dude. Sincerely Sorry!

Usijali best mi siyo Kiranja ila ulikuwa ni mtazamo tu. I was not that serious buddy take it easy. All the same I'm sorry if i've made a negative comment but i was joking dude. Sincerely Sorry!

Genekai,

Wala sijakasirika hata kidogo...ila nilikuwa nakupa credit kimtindo maana inaonekana kama una daftari la attendance.
If you are in Massachusetts I am looking forward to see you kwenye hii Historic event.
Please help to spread the word!!!!

Hapana best me niko hapa Kenya kwa kina omera, katika our clan hakuna alowahi kukanyaga nchi hiyo ya obama. May be one day Yes. Ujue nimeangalia idadi ya posts zako na ile Joined Date nkaona unanipiga bao na uzoefu sana. Usijali najua kuna rafiki yangu anasoma huko anaitwa John Damascene ntamtafuta kwenye Skype nimwambie!

genekai,

Safi na asante sana mkuu.
Ingewezekana ningekuomba untumie Nanasi za Del monte pale Thika.
huko kwenu ni jioni..Basi nakutakia jioni njema.

Back
Top Bottom