Can you imagine what Americans and Europeans are teaching their students in school?

Herbalist Dr MziziMkavu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 3, 2009
Can you imagine what Americans and Europeans are teaching their students in school? This is Erasmus university in Netherlands. How I wish this will get to the ears of our kids & parents? I wept inside for the future of Africans & the generation unborn when I listen to this.

Can you imagine what Americans and Europeans are teaching their students in school? This is Erasmus university in Netherlands. How I wish this will get to the ears of our kids & parents? I wept inside for the future of Africans & the generation unborn when I listen to this.

hz video ni nzur kwa hamasa ila tukija kwenye ukwel sisi ndo kuwalaumiwa , yupo mjinga atasema iwapo ukiwapinga unauawa , je wote tukiwa lengo moja nan atatuua wote sisi ?

Fake video na sio ya leo wala jana, mimi hi video nili iyona mwaka 2017 uko.

Back
Top Bottom