Vilio, chereko na nderemo vyatawala ufunguzi wa mpaka baina ya Ethiopia na Eritrea

Kurzweil

JF-Expert Member
May 25, 2011
_103382544_whatsappimage2018-09-11at13.58.34-1.jpg

Shamrashamra zatawala baada ya mpaka baina ya nchi ya Ethiopia na Eritrea kufunguliwa ikiwa ni miaka zaidi ya 20 tangu ufungwe

Hatua hii ni matunda ya makubaliano baina ya Waziri Mkuu wa Ethiopia, Abiy Ahmed na Rais wa Eritrean Isaias Afwerki

Viongozi hao walisaini makubaliano ya amani na kumaliza uhasama baina ya mataifa hayo mnamo mwezi Julai mwaka huu

Ethiopia pia imeahidi kuanza kuviondoa vikosi vyake katika mpaka wake na Ethiopia

Mataifa hayo yaliingia kwenye mgogoro uliosababisha vita baoni yao kuanzia mwaka 1998 hadi 2000. Vita hiyo ilisababisha baadhi ya familia kutengana

Hatua hii imeinufaisha Ethiopia kwakuwa sasa Wananchi wake waishio kwenye mpaka wa Barre wataweza kufurahia fukwe za bahari

======

Ethiopians and Eritreans have been celebrating the reopening of two key crossing points more than 20 years after a border war shut them.

Hundreds of people from the two countries hugged each other and some wept as their leaders led celebrations to mark the reopening.

Ethiopia also announced that its troops would start withdrawing from the border area.

These are the latest moves in the rapprochement between the ex-enemies.

Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed and Eritrean President Isaias Afwerki signed a peace deal in July, restoring diplomatic and trade relations between the nations

The reopening at Burre gives landlocked Ethiopia access to the sea. Another border post, near the Ethiopian town of Zalambessa, also reopened.

At Zalambessa, two friends met for the first time in more than 20 years
It coincided with the Ethiopian New Year, adding to the festive atmosphere.

"It's a wonderful day. I cam here to meet my relatives who I haven't seen for 20 years. We are so happy," Ethiopian Emmanuel Haile told BBC Tigrinya's Girmay Gebru in Zalambessa.

"I have met my mother and my siblings after 24 years," another woman said. "I am so happy. I can't express my joy."

The war, fought over the exact location of the boundary between Ethiopia and Eritrea, began in May 1998 and left tens of thousands of people dead.

It ended in 2000 with the signing of the Algiers agreement. But peace was never fully restored as Ethiopia refused to implement a ruling by a border commission established by the agreement.

Source: BBC

waziri mkuu wa Ethiopia .... ni akili kubwa sana huyo jamaa ....sio chizi kama kiongozi wetu fulani "..

Korea kusini na Kaskazini, wanatamani sana yatokee kama haya ila tatizo ni USA hataki kusikia jamaa wakipatana sababu tu ya maslai yake, Korea Kuna familia zaidi ya laki tano zimetenganishwa.

View attachment 863588

Shamrashamra zatawala baada ya mpaka baina ya nchi ya Ethiopia na Eritrea kufunguliwa ikiwa ni miaka zaidi ya 20 tangu ufungwe

Hatua hii ni matunda ya makubaliano baina ya Waziri Mkuu wa Ethiopia, Abiy Ahmed na Rais wa Eritrean Isaias Afwerki

Viongozi hao walisaini makubaliano ya amani na kumaliza uhasama baina ya mataifa hayo mnamo mwezi Julai mwaka huu

Ethiopia pia imeahidi kuanza kuviondoa vikosi vyake katika mpaka wake na Ethiopia

Mataifa hayo yaliingia kwenye mgogoro uliosababisha vita baoni yao kuanzia mwaka 1998 hadi 2000. Vita hiyo ilisababisha baadhi ya familia kutengana

Hatua hii imeinufaisha Ethiopia kwakuwa sasa Wananchi wake waishio kwenye mpaka wa Barre wataweza kufurahia fukwe za bahari

======

Ethiopians and Eritreans have been celebrating the reopening of two key crossing points more than 20 years after a border war shut them.

Hundreds of people from the two countries hugged each other and some wept as their leaders led celebrations to mark the reopening.

Ethiopia also announced that its troops would start withdrawing from the border area.

These are the latest moves in the rapprochement between the ex-enemies.

Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed and Eritrean President Isaias Afwerki signed a peace deal in July, restoring diplomatic and trade relations between the nations

The reopening at Burre gives landlocked Ethiopia access to the sea. Another border post, near the Ethiopian town of Zalambessa, also reopened.

At Zalambessa, two friends met for the first time in more than 20 years
It coincided with the Ethiopian New Year, adding to the festive atmosphere.

"It's a wonderful day. I cam here to meet my relatives who I haven't seen for 20 years. We are so happy," Ethiopian Emmanuel Haile told BBC Tigrinya's Girmay Gebru in Zalambessa.

"I have met my mother and my siblings after 24 years," another woman said. "I am so happy. I can't express my joy."

The war, fought over the exact location of the boundary between Ethiopia and Eritrea, began in May 1998 and left tens of thousands of people dead.

It ended in 2000 with the signing of the Algiers agreement. But peace was never fully restored as Ethiopia refused to implement a ruling by a border commission established by the agreement.

Source: BBC
Mashaa'Allah mungu awaongoze na kuwapa utulivu wenye amani siku zote , awaepushe na mifarakano baina yao.

Wenzetu wanaungana wakati sisi tunazidi kutenganga kwa itikadi za vyama na ukanda... Naisikitikia nchi yangu...

Back
Top Bottom