Uzi kuhusu Ma-X wangu wote

Katunge World Wide

JF-Expert Member
Apr 27, 2022
I try so hard to act like I'm okay. I try so hard it just drains me; I've no energy, I barely want to eat, and all I want to do is sleep. But then someone looks at me and expects me to be okay and I have to put my "happy" mode on again. I just want to brake down and cry.

I just want all these feelings out of me. But by the time I finally get a moment alone to fade out it's like the feeling have already been so repressed they just won't come out. So I just lay there...wishing I could just fall asleep so I can wake up renewed but my mind won't turn off; not thinking but not quiet either.

It's weird always being someone who people see as happy and easy-going when inside all I feel is a deep sadness that I wish someone would see; to just hold me and tell me it'll be ok. I just don't...

Dear Ex Katunge

All I wanted was to live a life honoring and pleasing to God. I worked hard on bettering myself despite my obstacles, and I spent my life helping other people and being there for other people. Yet people are so easily swayed by claims that are so ridiculous and outrageous about me that go against everything I believe in, they turn their backs on me.

They forget about the times I’ve been there for them. The times I prayed for them, the times I tried to give them godly counsel, the times I stayed up with them at night when they were in a crisis, the times I drew them artwork to encourage them.

They forget about things I have publicly said that I believe that contradict what these claims about me say. Instead they call me delusional and a pathological liar. They know nothing of my story...

Dear Ex Neema

Even though I hold you tight in my arms at night. Why do I feel something is missing inside of me? Can I ever get back that whole feeling that got broken?

The days run on end. I can't sleep. Just thinking of another getting your affection. The secret conversation that happened. The provocative pictures that where sent. The affection I would just die for from you. I AM RIGHT HERE! am I not enough anymore?

Why can't I be the one you want to have secret conversations with? Why can't I be the one you desire and lust for? Did I become to fat? Lazy? Neglectful? I feel so inadequate. I try and try not to think about it but can't stop my mind sometimes. I want you to love me like that. How do I get that? Is it even possible? Can you even love me like that after all these years? Or is that a...

DEAR Ex Lillian

We all have childhood sweethearts. We all have first loves and great loves. Mine just happened to be the three of them combined. To Chester, this is for you. We were something that was never meant to happen. Because if we were meant to be, it wouldn't have ended that way. But time with you is time worth spending or wasting. No one understands me the way you do.

No one sees me the way you do. No one can fill my gaps the way you do. No one would ask me what book I read after disappearing for 5 hours. No one would sing with me during calls. No one would be my selfie dump. No one would be the Chester that I need in my life. People know that I was so gone for you. Even after 2 years of being separated, you're still the only one I'm willing to live for. You, Chester, bewitched...

Dear Ex Katungeeee

oh. wait. is that the stench of guilt i'm smelling? must be. but no. no, i didn't go through your phone. i will ever only make that mistake one time. so pay attention to what i'm telling you. and please know this to be very true. understand this to be facts. you ready? for the remainder of my life ...

I WILL NEVER AGAIN GO INTO YOUR PHONE! under no circumstances. won't matter. once is enough. enough disappointment. enough heartbreak. once is enough for this fool. you know, i'm usually so damn good about keeping myself busy, but i was having an off night. boredom and too much time to think. my two worst enemies. i knew better. damnit i know better. yet i didn't do better. https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide! i just needed some goddamn reassurance. that's it. reassurance that you were all that you portrayed yourself to..

Dear Ex mchawi Katunge

This will be my last letter to you. DB I would tell you anything and everything if you ever asked. If you wanted to know something, I'd tell you. Because I've chosen to trust you and I've chosen to fancy you. Even though, now that I really think about it, I barely even know you. With that privilege though, you've also gained the ability to hurt me. I wish I knew what I was to you, if anything.

I wish I could just ask you and talk to you about how you make me feel. I've given you access to affect the emotions inside me because somehow...I've gotten so very attached. I know better. I know it's wrong. Perhaps that is why I feel as though I can't just ask you ...because I know what your answer would be. It would be the logical and obvious answer... I'm nothing important. Because you..

To my Ex kigangula Katunge

To my Love, We often say,”to be human is to suffer”. To love someone is to invite in and embrace suffering. Love is selfish, love is hard and to love someone the way you love me takes a special kind of person. Thank for not protecting me the suffering of love. Thank you for believing in me and my ability to experience of all love; the suffering and the joy.

Ulaniwe my Ex katunge

It has been 3 day since I found out about your infidelity and exactly 1 month that I have known that you had sex not once but even more with other women while being married with me. I know you are feeling the pain of shame and uncertainty.

I also understand that you are hoping that all this never happened. Here is the catch, I can still believe that you have concern for me, and you see me now as your better half and your indiscretion is hurting you both emotionally and mentally as much as it hurts me.

I can also see and observe your anxiety to my discovering (bit by bit) about everything which had caused me so much pain. I understand how you are feeling, and no one wants to have a mistake thrown on their faces repeatedly (almost everyday). So? what is this letter all about? I

Inaniuma saana KATUNGE

I try so hard to act like I'm okay. I try so hard it just drains me; I've no energy, I barely want to eat, and all I want to do is sleep. But then someone looks at me and expects me to be okay and I have to put my "happy" mode on again. I just want to brake down and cry.

I just want all these feelings out of me. But by the time I finally get a moment alone to fade out it's like the feeling have already been so repressed they just won't come out. So I just lay there...wishing I could just fall asleep so I can wake up renewed but my mind won't turn off; not thinking but not quiet either.

It's weird always being someone who people see as happy and easy-going when inside all I feel is a deep sadness that I wish someone would see; to just hold me and tell me it'll be ok. I just don't...

You may have broken my heart but I still love you with all the pieces. Once my heart heals only the scars will remain to remind me that I never want to feel this pain again. My heart still aches as it heals because I never stopped loving you. The love I have for you is still unconditional but also guarded in anticipation of another heartbreak. I hate feeling like this. You are my soulmate.

Maybe that's why this hurts so much? You make me so happy but now I am so scared and confused and why is it I want you now more then I ever had in the past? Is it because I know I lost you and don't want it to happen again? Is it because I am scared to face this life without you?as soon as I leave for work my heart starts missing you. I have so much emotions inside me right now I don't know if I want to...

You may have broken my heart but I still love you with all the pieces. Once my heart heals only the scars will remain to remind me that I never want to feel this pain again. My heart still aches as it heals because I never stopped loving you. The love I have for you is still unconditional but also guarded in anticipation of another heartbreak. I hate feeling like this.

You are my soulmate. Maybe that's why this hurts so much? You make me so happy but now I am so scared and confused and why is it I want you now more then I ever had in the past? Is it because I know I lost you and don't want it to happen again? Is it because I am scared to face this life without you?as soon as I leave for work my heart starts missing you. I have so much emotions inside me right now I don't know if I want to...

I miss the old times. I miss getting to know you and the excitement and joy that came from it. I miss the small quirky things you did the few times we would catch up. My favorite moment with you is when we first really started talking and we got food after an outing at a park. We went through the drive through and I was going to pay but you said “your money’s no good here.” It’s not even that big of a deal but it’s the way you said it and the air about it that made it stick in my mind.

I miss the way we talked and the light teasing back and forth. I still look back at the times you would try to tickle me and the way our hands held onto each other alittle longer than they should when I tried to push you away to “stop”. I miss you. Now, we still talk but it’s not the same. There’s no... Due to this Am decide to be Bachelor ll forever and ever

Tunaflashi memory kadi ya kichwa kwa bei nafuu

Kuflashi kumbukumbu za ex bei maelewano
Fika ofisini kwa huduma zaidi