Utapeli utapeli jamani..

harakat

JF-Expert Member
Jul 4, 2011
Anagalia email niliyotumiwa halafu chini utaona nakiwa kutuma kiasi fulani cha fedha hicho ni kwamba ndio wananitapeli halafu iwe imeishia hapo sasa sijui niwafanyeje hawa mazandiki

Hello,

Compliment of the seasons my dear and how are you doing and your family?

Hope you still remember me, I am Mr. ALBERT GUBAY, Barahin who you were told to contacted for the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a contract/inheritance payment. It is with my pleasure to inform you that I have successfully secure the transfer of the money through the assistance of a new partner from KUWAIT.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much and so therefore I have made up my mind to send the total sum which is 900,000.00 United States Dollars Check, cashable at your local bank in your country.

Presently I am in the QATAR with my new partner and we are into some other investment project as you may already be aware. So therefore I have drop your International Certified Check with the delivery department. You are advise to fill the below details and forward it to the delivery department so as to enable them deliver your Check to you safely.

Full Name: ..........................
Address: .............................
Phone Number: .......................
Country ......................
sex..........................
Occupation....................
As soon as you fill the above text form, please send it to the delivery department through their below contacts by email.

contact person: STEVEN CLAYTON
E-mail:ccffcc03@yahoo.com.hk
Tel: +447045735637

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally, I have forwarded instructions to the delivery department on your behalf to send your International Certified Check of Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to you as soon as you contact them without delay.

I have already paid the their courier charges to deliver your check to you, the only payment you will make to them is the DEMMURRAGE/Value Added Tax (VAT) fee which is $290 USD and it is mandatory by federal laws. So ask Mr Clayton to give you the name and where to send the 290
Which is for the VAT fee as soon as you contact him to enable you send the fee to him without
delay

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

YOURS AFFECTIONATEY.
MR Albert Gubay
World Reknown Philanthropist

Jamani harakat kama hatuwezi jirekebisha mambo madogo madogo ya utendaji mdogo mdogo kama huu, hivi kuna hope kweli ya a beta TZ? Inaweza onekana ni mzaha sana but of all the forums upost hii kitu siasa? kweli safari ni ndefu aisee..

Last edited by a moderator:
Chanja mbuga me mwenyewe nilishapata ya design kama yako lakini mimi huyo msichana aliniomba ni mpe account yangu ya bank. Alisema yeye ni mkimbizi kwa hiyo alikuwa ana tafuta partner wa kumsaidia ili aingize hizo pesa alaf ni mshughulikie passport aje tz na alitaja pesa nyingi sana na akanitumia na picha zake.

Nilimpotezea hadi leo sijasikia kutoka kwake kuwa makini.

Kabila lenye matusi mengi na yaajabu ni KIMAKONDE, Wajibu kwa kimakonde full matusi mwanzo mwisho usiweke kiswaz au kimombo hata kidogo ili wajue They are messing with the unknown....

Back
Top Bottom