Ushahidi mwingine wa usaliti wa rais Paul Kagame

Mike Scofield

Dec 10, 2013
This article is written by Theogene Rudasingwa, Former: RPF Secretary General, Ambassador of Rwanda to the United States, and Chief of Staff for President Paul Kagame.

It can be read in full from this site: www.france-rwanda.info/article-paul-kagame-killed-president-juvenal-habyarimana-85574365.html

PAUL KAGAME KILLED PRESIDENT JUVENAL HABYARIMANA, PRESIDENT CYPRIEN NTARYAMIRA OF BURUNDI, DEOGRATIAS NSABIMANA, ELIE SAGATWA, THADDEE BAGARAGAZA, JUVENAL RENZAHO, EMMANUEL AKINGENEYE, BERNARD CIZA, CYRIAQUE SIMBIZI, JACKY HERAUD, JEAN PIERRE MINABERRY AND JEAN-MICHEL PERRINE

In July, 1994, Paul Kagame himself, with characteristic callousness and much glee, told me that he was responsible for shooting down the plane. Despite public denials, the fact of Kagame’s culpability in this crime is also a public “secret” within RPF and RDF circles. Like many others in the RPF leadership, I enthusiastically sold this deceptive story line, especially to foreigners who by and large came to believe it, even when I knew that Kagame was the culprit in this crime...
Kagame feared the letter and spirit of the Arusha Peace Agreement... he does not believe in the unity of Rwandans, democracy, respect of human rights and other fundamental freedoms, the rule of law, power sharing, integrated and accountable security institutions with a national character, and resolving the problem of refugees once and for all. This is what the Arusha Peace Agreement was all about. That is what is lacking in Rwanda today... in this regard, within the context of collective responsibility, and a spirit of truth-telling in search of forgiveness and healing, that I would like to say I am deeply sorry about this loss of life, and to ask for forgiveness from the families of all Rwandan people...I ask for forgiveness from the people of Burundi and France whose leaders and citizens were killed in this crime. Above all, I ask for forgiveness from God for having lied and concealed evil for too long... for truth will set us free. When we are free, we can freely forgive each other and begin to live fully and heal at last..

By Dr. Theogene Rudasingwa
Former: RPF Secretary General, Ambassador of Rwanda to the United States, and Chiefof Staff for President Paul Kagame.

www.france-rwanda.info/article-paul-kagame-killed-president-juvenal-habyarimana-85574365.html

dunia nzima.inajua kuwa alimuua Habyarimana........

Anayeua kwa upanga siku zote naye kuuawa kwa uppanga........
Kagame ana mwisho mbaya mbele yake...... kwa sababu damu ya watu wengi inamlilia Mungu ili apate malipo yake...

Samedi 1 octobre 2011

[h=2] PAUL KAGAME KILLED PRESIDENT JUVENAL HABYARIMANA [/h]

theogene-rudasingwa.jpg
By Theogene Rudasingwa, Former: RPF Secretary General, Ambassador of Rwanda to the United States, and Chief
of Staff for President Paul Kagame.
PAUL KAGAME KILLED PRESIDENT JUVENAL HABYARIMANA, PRESIDENT CYPRIEN NTARYAMIRA OF BURUNDI, DEOGRATIAS NSABIMANA, ELIE SAGATWA, THADDEE BAGARAGAZA, JUVENAL RENZAHO, EMMANUEL AKINGENEYE, BERNARD CIZA, CYRIAQUE SIMBIZI, JACKY HERAUD, JEAN PIERRE MINABERRY AND JEAN-MICHEL PERRINE (1) On August 4, 1993, in Arusha, Tanzania, the Government of Rwanda and the Rwandese Patriotic Front signed the Arusha Peace Agreement. The provisions of the agreement included a commitment to principles of the rule of law, democracy, national unity, pluralism, the respect of fundamental freedoms and the rights of the individual. The agreement further had provisions on power-sharing, formation of one and single National Army and a new National Gendarmerie from forces of the two warring parties; and a definitive solution to the problem of Rwandan refugees.
kagame-dans-la-tourmente.jpg
Paul Kagame killed president Habyarimana
On April 6, 1994, at 8:25 p.m., the Falcon 50 jet of the President of the Republic of Rwanda, registration number "9XR-NN", on its return from a summit meeting in DAR-ESSALAAM, Tanzania, as it was on approach to Kanombe International Airport in KIGALI, Rwanda, was shot down. All on board, including President Juvenal Habyarimana, President Cyprien Ntaryamira of Burundi, their entire entourage and flight crew died. The death of President Juvenal Habyarimana triggered the start of genocide that targeted Tutsi and Hutu moderates, and the resumption of civil war between RPF and the Government of Rwanda. The RPF's sad and false narrative from that time on has been that Hutu extremists within President Habyarimana's camp shot down the plane to derail the implementation of the Arusha Peace Agreement, and to find a pretext to start the genocide in which over 800,000 Rwandans died in just 100 days. This narrative has become a predominant one in some international circles, among scholars, and in some human rights organizations. The truth must now be told. Paul Kagame, then overall commander of the Rwandese Patriotic Army, the armed wing of the Rwandese Patriotic Front, was personally responsible for the shooting down of the plane. In July, 1994, Paul Kagame himself, with characteristic callousness and much glee, told me that he was responsible for shooting down the plane. Despite public denials, the fact of Kagame's culpability in this crime is also a public "secret" within RPF and RDF circles. Like many others in the RPF leadership, I enthusiastically sold this deceptive story line, especially to foreigners who by and large came to believe it, even when I knew that Kagame was the culprit in this crime.
The political and social atmosphere during the period from the signing of the Arusha Accords in August 1993 was highly explosive, and the nation was on edge. By killing President Habyarimana, Paul Kagame introduced a wild card in an already fragile ceasefire and dangerous situation. This created a powerful trigger, escalating to a tipping point towards resumption of the civil war, genocide, and the region-wide destabilization that has devastated the Great Lakes region since then. Paul Kagame has to be immediately brought to account for this crime and its consequences. First, there is absolutely nothing honorable or heroic in reaching an agreement for peace with a partner, and then stabbing him in the back. Kagame and Habyarimana did not meet on the battlefield on April 6, 1994. If they had, and one of them or both had died, it would have been tragic, but understandable, as a product of the logic of war. President Habyarimana was returning from a peace summit, and by killing him, Kagame demonstrated the highest form of treachery. Second, Kagame, a Tutsi himself, callously gambled away the lives of innocent Tutsi and moderate Hutu who perished in the genocide. While the killing of President Habyarimana, a Hutu, was not a direct cause of the genocide, it provided a powerful motivation and trigger to those who organized mobilized and executed the genocide against Tutsi and Hutu moderates. Third, by killing President Habyarimana, Kagame permanently derailed the already fragile Arusha peace process in a dangerous pursuit of absolute power in Rwanda. Kagame feared the letter and spirit of the Arusha Peace Agreement. As the subsequent turn of events has now shown, Kagame does not believe in the unity of Rwandans, democracy, respect of human rights and other fundamental freedoms, the rule of law, power sharing, integrated and accountable security institutions with a national character, and resolving the problem of refugees once and for all. This is what the Arusha Peace Agreement was all about. That is what is lacking in Rwanda today. Last, but not least, Kagame's and RPF's false narrative, denials, and deceptions have led to partial justice in Rwanda and at the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, thereby undermining prospects for justice for all Rwandan people, reconciliation and healing. The international community has, knowingly or unknowingly, become an accomplice in Kagame's systematic and shameful game of deception. I was never party to the conspiracy to commit this heinous crime. In fact, I first heard about it on BBC around 1:00 am on April 7, 1994, while I was in Kampala where I had been attending the Pan African Movement conference. I believe the majority of members of RPF and RPA civilians and combatants, like me, were not party to this murderous conspiracy that was hatched and organized by Paul Kagame and executed on his orders. Nevertheless, I was a Secretary General of the RPF, and a Major in the rebel army, RPA. It is in this regard, within the context of collective responsibility, and a spirit of truth-telling in search of forgiveness and healing, that I would like to say I am deeply sorry about this loss of life, and to ask for forgiveness from the families of Juvenal Habyarimana, Cyprien Ntaryamira, Deogratias Nsabimana, Elie Sagatwa, Thaddee Bagaragaza, Emmanuel Akingeneye, Bernard Ciza, Cyriaque Simbizi, Jacky Heraud, Jean-Pierre Minaberry, and Jean-Michel Perrine. I also ask for forgiveness from all Rwandan people, in the hope that we must unanimously and categorically reject murder, treachery, lies and conspiracy as political weapons, eradicate impunity once and for all, and work together to build a culture of truth-telling, forgiveness, healing, and the rule of law. I ask for forgiveness from the people of Burundi and France whose leaders and citizens were killed in this crime. Above all, I ask for forgiveness from God for having lied and concealed evil for too long. In freely telling the truth before God and the Rwandan people, I fully understand the risk I have undertaken, given Paul Kagame's legendary vindictiveness and unquenchable thirst for spilling the blood of Rwandans. It is a shared risk that Rwandans bear daily in their quest for freedom and justice for all. Neither power and fame, nor gold and silver, are the motivation for me in these matters of death that have defined our nation for too long. Truth cannot wait for tomorrow, because the Rwandan nation is very sick and divided, and cannot rebuild and heal on lies. All Rwandans urgently need truth today. Our individual and collective search for truth will set us free. When we are free, we can freely forgive each other and begin to live fully and heal at last. (1) Juvénal HABYARIMANA, Head of State of Rwanda; Cyprien NTARYAMIRA, Head of State of Burundi; Déogratias NSABIMANA, Chief of Staff of Rwandan Armed Forces (R.A.F.); Elie SAGATWA, Colonel and Chief of the Military Cabinet of the Rwandan president; Thaddée BAGARAGAZA, Major and executive officer in the ‘maison militaire' of the Rwandan president; Juvénal RENZAHO, foreign affairs adviser to the Rwandan president; Emmanuel AKINGENEYE, personal physician to the Rwandan president; Bernard CIZA, Minister of Planning in the government of Burundi; Cyriaque SIMBIZI, communications Minister of Burundi; and members of the French flight crew, Jacky HERAUD, pilot;. Jean-Pierre MINABERRY, co-pilot; and Jean-Michel PERRINE, flight engineer. By Dr. Theogene Rudasingwa Former: RPF Secretary General, Ambassador of Rwanda to the United States, and Chiefof Staff for President Paul Kagame.

Lakini wanasema "DUA LA KUKU HALIMPATI MWEWE", so ...........................!

Historia ndivyo inavyosema, ukiua kwa upanga utakufa kwa upanga...... uliza kina Savimbi wako wapi... na wengine wengi unaowajua ambao walivuna walichopanda.

Pia kitu cha msingi kujua ni kuwa.... PaKa anafanya kazi ya kutengeneza maadui zaidi ya kuleta mtangamano..... hebu angalia ni watu wangapi alianza nao kwenye safu yake ya uongozi ..... na sasa hivi anawatangaza kuwa ni maadui namba 1..... Na mbaya zaidi anawafuata kuwaua huko waliko..... wewe unafikiri hao watu wanakaa kimya tu na kusubiri PaKa aje kuwaua.... nina uhakika kuwa lazima nao wanafanya mipango fulani ya kujilinda....a

Samedi 1 octobre 2011

PAUL KAGAME KILLED PRESIDENT JUVENAL HABYARIMANA

theogene-rudasingwa.jpg
By Theogene Rudasingwa, Former: RPF Secretary General, Ambassador of Rwanda to the United States, and Chief
of Staff for President Paul Kagame.
PAUL KAGAME KILLED PRESIDENT JUVENAL HABYARIMANA, PRESIDENT CYPRIEN NTARYAMIRA OF BURUNDI, DEOGRATIAS NSABIMANA, ELIE SAGATWA, THADDEE BAGARAGAZA, JUVENAL RENZAHO, EMMANUEL AKINGENEYE, BERNARD CIZA, CYRIAQUE SIMBIZI, JACKY HERAUD, JEAN PIERRE MINABERRY AND JEAN-MICHEL PERRINE (1) On August 4, 1993, in Arusha, Tanzania, the Government of Rwanda and the Rwandese Patriotic Front signed the Arusha Peace Agreement. The provisions of the agreement included a commitment to principles of the rule of law, democracy, national unity, pluralism, the respect of fundamental freedoms and the rights of the individual. The agreement further had provisions on power-sharing, formation of one and single National Army and a new National Gendarmerie from forces of the two warring parties; and a definitive solution to the problem of Rwandan refugees.
kagame-dans-la-tourmente.jpg
Paul Kagame killed president Habyarimana
On April 6, 1994, at 8:25 p.m., the Falcon 50 jet of the President of the Republic of Rwanda, registration number "9XR-NN", on its return from a summit meeting in DAR-ESSALAAM, Tanzania, as it was on approach to Kanombe International Airport in KIGALI, Rwanda, was shot down. All on board, including President Juvenal Habyarimana, President Cyprien Ntaryamira of Burundi, their entire entourage and flight crew died. The death of President Juvenal Habyarimana triggered the start of genocide that targeted Tutsi and Hutu moderates, and the resumption of civil war between RPF and the Government of Rwanda. The RPF's sad and false narrative from that time on has been that Hutu extremists within President Habyarimana's camp shot down the plane to derail the implementation of the Arusha Peace Agreement, and to find a pretext to start the genocide in which over 800,000 Rwandans died in just 100 days. This narrative has become a predominant one in some international circles, among scholars, and in some human rights organizations. The truth must now be told. Paul Kagame, then overall commander of the Rwandese Patriotic Army, the armed wing of the Rwandese Patriotic Front, was personally responsible for the shooting down of the plane. In July, 1994, Paul Kagame himself, with characteristic callousness and much glee, told me that he was responsible for shooting down the plane. Despite public denials, the fact of Kagame's culpability in this crime is also a public "secret" within RPF and RDF circles. Like many others in the RPF leadership, I enthusiastically sold this deceptive story line, especially to foreigners who by and large came to believe it, even when I knew that Kagame was the culprit in this crime.
The political and social atmosphere during the period from the signing of the Arusha Accords in August 1993 was highly explosive, and the nation was on edge. By killing President Habyarimana, Paul Kagame introduced a wild card in an already fragile ceasefire and dangerous situation. This created a powerful trigger, escalating to a tipping point towards resumption of the civil war, genocide, and the region-wide destabilization that has devastated the Great Lakes region since then. Paul Kagame has to be immediately brought to account for this crime and its consequences. First, there is absolutely nothing honorable or heroic in reaching an agreement for peace with a partner, and then stabbing him in the back. Kagame and Habyarimana did not meet on the battlefield on April 6, 1994. If they had, and one of them or both had died, it would have been tragic, but understandable, as a product of the logic of war. President Habyarimana was returning from a peace summit, and by killing him, Kagame demonstrated the highest form of treachery. Second, Kagame, a Tutsi himself, callously gambled away the lives of innocent Tutsi and moderate Hutu who perished in the genocide. While the killing of President Habyarimana, a Hutu, was not a direct cause of the genocide, it provided a powerful motivation and trigger to those who organized mobilized and executed the genocide against Tutsi and Hutu moderates. Third, by killing President Habyarimana, Kagame permanently derailed the already fragile Arusha peace process in a dangerous pursuit of absolute power in Rwanda. Kagame feared the letter and spirit of the Arusha Peace Agreement. As the subsequent turn of events has now shown, Kagame does not believe in the unity of Rwandans, democracy, respect of human rights and other fundamental freedoms, the rule of law, power sharing, integrated and accountable security institutions with a national character, and resolving the problem of refugees once and for all. This is what the Arusha Peace Agreement was all about. That is what is lacking in Rwanda today. Last, but not least, Kagame's and RPF's false narrative, denials, and deceptions have led to partial justice in Rwanda and at the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, thereby undermining prospects for justice for all Rwandan people, reconciliation and healing. The international community has, knowingly or unknowingly, become an accomplice in Kagame's systematic and shameful game of deception. I was never party to the conspiracy to commit this heinous crime. In fact, I first heard about it on BBC around 1:00 am on April 7, 1994, while I was in Kampala where I had been attending the Pan African Movement conference. I believe the majority of members of RPF and RPA civilians and combatants, like me, were not party to this murderous conspiracy that was hatched and organized by Paul Kagame and executed on his orders. Nevertheless, I was a Secretary General of the RPF, and a Major in the rebel army, RPA. It is in this regard, within the context of collective responsibility, and a spirit of truth-telling in search of forgiveness and healing, that I would like to say I am deeply sorry about this loss of life, and to ask for forgiveness from the families of Juvenal Habyarimana, Cyprien Ntaryamira, Deogratias Nsabimana, Elie Sagatwa, Thaddee Bagaragaza, Emmanuel Akingeneye, Bernard Ciza, Cyriaque Simbizi, Jacky Heraud, Jean-Pierre Minaberry, and Jean-Michel Perrine. I also ask for forgiveness from all Rwandan people, in the hope that we must unanimously and categorically reject murder, treachery, lies and conspiracy as political weapons, eradicate impunity once and for all, and work together to build a culture of truth-telling, forgiveness, healing, and the rule of law. I ask for forgiveness from the people of Burundi and France whose leaders and citizens were killed in this crime. Above all, I ask for forgiveness from God for having lied and concealed evil for too long. In freely telling the truth before God and the Rwandan people, I fully understand the risk I have undertaken, given Paul Kagame's legendary vindictiveness and unquenchable thirst for spilling the blood of Rwandans. It is a shared risk that Rwandans bear daily in their quest for freedom and justice for all. Neither power and fame, nor gold and silver, are the motivation for me in these matters of death that have defined our nation for too long. Truth cannot wait for tomorrow, because the Rwandan nation is very sick and divided, and cannot rebuild and heal on lies. All Rwandans urgently need truth today. Our individual and collective search for truth will set us free. When we are free, we can freely forgive each other and begin to live fully and heal at last. (1) Juvénal HABYARIMANA, Head of State of Rwanda; Cyprien NTARYAMIRA, Head of State of Burundi; Déogratias NSABIMANA, Chief of Staff of Rwandan Armed Forces (R.A.F.); Elie SAGATWA, Colonel and Chief of the Military Cabinet of the Rwandan president; Thaddée BAGARAGAZA, Major and executive officer in the ‘maison militaire' of the Rwandan president; Juvénal RENZAHO, foreign affairs adviser to the Rwandan president; Emmanuel AKINGENEYE, personal physician to the Rwandan president; Bernard CIZA, Minister of Planning in the government of Burundi; Cyriaque SIMBIZI, communications Minister of Burundi; and members of the French flight crew, Jacky HERAUD, pilot;. Jean-Pierre MINABERRY, co-pilot; and Jean-Michel PERRINE, flight engineer. By Dr. Theogene Rudasingwa Former: RPF Secretary General, Ambassador of Rwanda to the United States, and Chiefof Staff for President Paul Kagame.

Kwa ushahidi huu kwanini unadhani mpaka sasa bado hajafunguliwa mashtaka ?

Very good question! But i have the answer. Hii ni riwaya iliyotunga na hawa mafisadi aliowafukuza kwa sababu walikuwa wanaitafuna nchi. Huyo jamaa Rudasingwa walikuwa ndio viongozi wa Shirika la Umeme Rwanda. Waliagiza mitambo used ya kufua umeme. Kagame alipogundua tu wakaanza. Waliogopa kufungwa kwa sababu Kagame hacheki na mtu kwenye maslahi ya nchi.Sasa eti wanajiita wapinzani. Total garbage.

Dr. Theogene Rudasingwa alikuwa kiongozi wa shirika la umeme (alipofanya ufisadi) kabla ya kuwa Rwandan ambassador to the USA au ni baada ya kuwa balozi?

Umeuliza swali zuri sana..... Lakini jibu zuri la swali hilo ni kwamba..... wakati ukifika atashtakiwa tu..... si umeona akina Charles Taylor, Fodei Sanko, L. Gabgo..... Naye PaKa wakati ukifika atalia na kusaga meno..... na hakuna mtu atakayemuokoa ..... Dawa ni kurudisha moyo na kuongea na mahasimu wake..... na kutenda bila kisasi badala ya vita..

Mkuu hauoni hata ww unaweza kuwa inclusive kwa kuwa ulikuwa unaujua ukweli na ulikaa kimya? Why haukuomba jumuiya ya kimataifa ikulinde ili uweze kuwasilisha huo ushahidi pale arusha wakati kesi za genoside zilipokuwa zinackilizwa? By then naomba mungu akusaidie kwani huo ushahidi unaweza kukusaidia wewe kuwa huru.

Mkuu hauoni hata ww unaweza kuwa inclusive kwa kuwa ulikuwa unaujua ukweli na ulikaa kimya? Why haukuomba jumuiya ya kimataifa ikulinde ili uweze kuwasilisha huo ushahidi pale arusha wakati kesi za genoside zilipokuwa zinackilizwa? By then naomba mungu akusaidie kwani huo ushahidi unaweza kukusaidia wewe kuwa huru.

Kuwa uhuru wapi wakati mkono wa Kagame unawafikia wakimbizi wake hata penye ulinzi kama USA, UK, Kenya na Afrika Kusini? Ni tuhuma hizo hizo alizoshutumiwa nazo na ubalozi wa Ufaransa hata alipoamua kuvunja uhusiano wa kibalozi na Ufaransa. Subiri atakapotoka madarakani utaona mlolongo wa kesi zitakazomwandama, kuanzia kuchochea waasi wa Congo hadi uuji wa wapinzani wake. Haushangai kwanini kama ipo demokrasia ya kweli katika uongozi wake, asilimia kubwa ya viongozi wa juu serikalini na katika vyombo vya ulinzi na usalama viko mikononi mwa Watutsi wakati Wahutu walio wengi zaidi ya 75% wamewekwa pembeni? Anawaandalia ndugu zake Watutsi bomu baya sana. Ipo siku!!!

Kagame is a despotic ruler who leads by intimidation, killing, treachery and lies.
He has killed and continue to silence opposing voices everywhere in the globe. The recent lynching of an exiled colonel in South Africa is one of the dirtiest job by this Rwandan tyrant and the most dangerous dictator of our times.
The world must work together to rid itself of such dangerous creatures. To me Kagame is as dangerous as Hitler and other dictators; he deserves a place in jail for the rest of his remaining life. The world must assist Rwanda to rid the country of this monster.

Kuwa uhuru wapi wakati mkono wa Kagame unawafikia wakimbizi wake hata penye ulinzi kama USA, UK, Kenya na Afrika Kusini? Ni tuhuma hizo hizo alizoshutumiwa nazo na ubalozi wa Ufaransa hata alipoamua kuvunja uhusiano wa kibalozi na Ufaransa. Subiri atakapotoka madarakani utaona mlolongo wa kesi zitakazomwandama, kuanzia kuchochea waasi wa Congo hadi uuji wa wapinzani wake. Haushangai kwanini kama ipo demokrasia ya kweli katika uongozi wake, asilimia kubwa ya viongozi wa juu serikalini na katika vyombo vya ulinzi na usalama viko mikononi mwa Watutsi wakati Wahutu walio wengi zaidi ya 75% wamewekwa pembeni? Anawaandalia ndugu zake Watutsi bomu baya sana. Ipo siku!!!

Mkuu usilolijua ni sawa na usiku wa giza nene.

Kagame is a despotic ruler who leads by intimidation, killing, treachery and lies.
He has killed and continue to silence opposing voices everywhere in the globe. The recent lynching of an exiled colonel in South Africa is one of the dirtiest job by this Rwandan tyrant and the most dangerous dictator of our times.
The world must work together to rid itself of such dangerous creatures. To me Kagame is as dangerous as Hitler and other dictators; he deserves a place in jail for the rest of his remaining life. The world must assist Rwanda to rid the country of this monster.

mlalamikaji wewe,Police wewe,Prosecutor wewe na judge wewe...your head need to be examined and FYI the world is working with Kagame to get rid of your likes and not vice versa.

Punguza hizo gongo unazokunywa asubuhi.

Mimi ni jirani yenu nasikitika siku nyingi huyu muuaji Paul Kagame wanamtukuza. Shit Nakushukuru sana Theogene (mwajina)

Hata toka madarakani mpaka atakapotolewa madarakani. Dictators do not step down , they are brought down - Karegeya

Punguza hizo gongo unazokunywa asubuhi.

Wewe kweli unasound kama ni saddist wa hali ya juu sana. Unaendelea kumtetea Kagame pamoja na kumnyonga ndugu yako karegeya. Subiri mtofautiane kidogo na PK utaning'inizwa na wewe pia, dont think you are safe. CHEZA NA PAKA

Wewe kweli unasound kama ni saddist wa hali ya juu sana. Unaendelea kumtetea Kagame pamoja na kumnyonga ndugu yako karegeya. Subiri mtofautiane kidogo na PK utaning'inizwa na wewe pia, dont think you are safe. CHEZA NA PAKA
Probably waliomnyonga karegeya ni hao extremist wenzako ili mpate garbage za kuongea,kagame is no fool to murder or commit such errors za kuua kina karegeya,nyamwasa or karegeya are non threat to Kigali ni fisadis tuu waliokimbia nchi kwa makosa yao and I feel sorry for the guys maana watakuwa sacrificed na interahamwe to rally their troops, is a very foolish game ndugu zako wanacheza lakini they are ruthless,hope nyamwasa atashtukia kabla hawajammaliza

Back
Top Bottom