Use of Biogas - Is it safe?

ThnkingAloud

JF-Expert Member
Sep 13, 2017
456
443
Hydrogen Sulfide is a byproduct produced in Biogas Digester systems. It is both toxic and can burn thereby causing uncalled for loss of life because it is poisonous.

The use of biogas without first cleaning Hydrogen Sulfide from it can cause death. Take care.
 
Hydrogen Sulfide is a byproduct produced in Biogas Digester systems. It is both toxic and can burn thereby causing uncalled for loss of life because it is poisonous.

The use of biogas without first cleaning Hydrogen Sulfide from it can cause death. Take care.
Arigatoo
 
Back
Top Bottom