US Intellegence: Usalama wa Marekani upo hatarini

green rajab

JF-Expert Member
Oct 16, 2015
Russia wanatisha wamewashika pabaya US. Marekani leo wamemilio ya hofu ya kulipuliwa Space Command yao

BREAKING:

Russia wants to place nuclear weapons in space to neutralise US space assets - US intelligence

t.me/megatron_ron

Russia Can Allegedly Disable U.S. Satellites

Russia has allegedly developed the ability to neutralize U.S. space assets or any other type of space-based system.

The U.S Department of Defense warned in 2023 that Russia had been testing space-based kinetic anti-satellite weapons for some time.

Source: @IranObserver0, U.S Dept. Of Defense

BREAKING:

ABC reports that the new “serious national security threat” reported today by House Intelligence Committee Chair Mike Turner is a nuclear weapon in space.

ABC’s sources say Russia wants to put a nuke in space as a weapon to be used against satellites
IMG_20240214_231822.jpg
IMG_20240214_230839.jpg
IMG_20240214_232008.jpg

Sent from my Infinix X650 using JamiiForums mobile app

Russia wanatisha wamewashika pabaya US. Marekani leo wamemilio ya hofu ya kulipuliwa Space Command yao

BREAKING:

Russia wants to place nuclear weapons in space to neutralise US space assets - US intelligence

t.me/megatron_ron

Russia Can Allegedly Disable U.S. Satellites

Russia has allegedly developed the ability to neutralize U.S. space assets or any other type of space-based system.

The U.S Department of Defense warned in 2023 that Russia had been testing space-based kinetic anti-satellite weapons for some time.

Source: @IranObserver0, U.S Dept. Of Defense

BREAKING:

ABC reports that the new “serious national security threat” reported today by House Intelligence Committee Chair Mike Turner is a nuclear weapon in space.

ABC’s sources say Russia wants to put a nuke in space as a weapon to be used against satellitesView attachment 2904161View attachment 2904162View attachment 2904184

Sent from my Infinix X650 using JamiiForums mobile app
Itakuwa dawa ya mpuuzi no.1 ulimwenguni🤓

Back
Top Bottom