Unbelievable fact abt Women

According to the new research it's said that women feel much more comfortable to undress before a man than before a fellow women since women are too judgmental while men are just gratefull. Think it's true?

Mmmmh I think its true coz the statement doesnt say HOW MUCH WOMEN, is it FEW WOMEN, MANY WOMEN or ??
But i think this applies to some women, neither few or many women.

Mmmmh I think its true coz the statement doesnt say HOW MUCH WOMEN, is it FEW WOMEN, MANY WOMEN or ??
But i think this applies to some women, neither few or many women.

kinda true

Very True... I would prefer to be examine by a male gyno than a female gyno.

According to the new research it's said that women feel much more comfortable to undress before a man than before a fellow women since women are too judgmental while men are just gratefull. Think it's true?

yaani huu utafiti wako umeufanyaje fanyaje?????? curious to know au una jinsike na jinsime?

ofcouz men will want to see how every thing is the chuchuz, juicy mapaja and the middle thing ,,,,he he he he

Back
Top Bottom