Mtume Raphael
New Member
- Jun 10, 2009
- 1
- 0
Wapendwa Im new in this JF but hope you wont mind my post and language:
Recently I saw from ITV a dialogue that gave alot to fathom on the destiny ot our beloved Tanzania.The director of Habari maelezo was in a hot discussion with stakeholder wa habari talking about the new regulation ambayo tuseme ni kama kamswada fulani hivi ambayo itapelekwa bungeni ili iwe sheria kwamba, SHERIA HIYO ITAKATAZA MTU MMOJA KUMILIKI ZAIDI YA CHOMBO KIMOJA CHA HABARI.Now to me and maybe you too,this is one of the strangest things to hear from the government.
Niliposikiliza zaidi nikaona na kugundua kuwa kumbe hiyo sheria inampango wa kumnyamazisha mtu mmoja tu:Reginald Mengi.Mengi was the last but three people who commented on this and some of the few words he said was:SHUKURANI YA PUNDA NI MATEKE.
Naamini wengi tulisikia hii habari,and I am airing it out here to hear what you also have to say.Personnally,I have never even thought of such kukurupuka kwa serikali na inanipa shaka kidogo.karibuni
Recently I saw from ITV a dialogue that gave alot to fathom on the destiny ot our beloved Tanzania.The director of Habari maelezo was in a hot discussion with stakeholder wa habari talking about the new regulation ambayo tuseme ni kama kamswada fulani hivi ambayo itapelekwa bungeni ili iwe sheria kwamba, SHERIA HIYO ITAKATAZA MTU MMOJA KUMILIKI ZAIDI YA CHOMBO KIMOJA CHA HABARI.Now to me and maybe you too,this is one of the strangest things to hear from the government.
Niliposikiliza zaidi nikaona na kugundua kuwa kumbe hiyo sheria inampango wa kumnyamazisha mtu mmoja tu:Reginald Mengi.Mengi was the last but three people who commented on this and some of the few words he said was:SHUKURANI YA PUNDA NI MATEKE.
Naamini wengi tulisikia hii habari,and I am airing it out here to hear what you also have to say.Personnally,I have never even thought of such kukurupuka kwa serikali na inanipa shaka kidogo.karibuni