Uganda: Chameleon aomba radhi kwa kumbusu kaka yake mdomoni wakiwa Jukwaani

Lady Whistledown

JF-Expert Member
Aug 2, 2021
IMG_3509.jpg

Mwanamuziki Jose Chameleon amewaomba radhi mashabiki wake baada ya kumbusu kaka yake Weasel jukwaani, wakati wa tamasha la Gwanga Mujje, kitendo ambacho wengi wamekiita kuwa ni cha kuudhi

Mnamo Februari 24, ndugu hao wawili walikuwa jukwaani wakitumbuiza, wakati Chameleone alipoelekea Weasel na wakabusiana midomoni, kitendo ambacho kimelaaniwa vikali hali iliyosababisha hitmaker huyo wa ‘Tubonge’ kuomba radhi hadharani

Ugandan singer Jose Chameleon has apologised to his fans after kissing his brother Weasel on stage, an act that many have termed distasteful.

During a concert in Kampala on February 24, the two brothers were on stage performing, when Chameleone walked towards Weasel and they had a kiss on the lips.

The singers were strongly condemned for the act during the 'Gwanga Mujje' concert, prompting the ‘Tubonge’ hitmaker to issue a public apology.

“I wish to use this opportunity to apologise to my fans, friends for the deed me and Weasel shared on stage. I know most of my friends are offended and did not take it lightly. I sincerely apologise, it was just too much energy, excitement. I actually regret it, the energy was so high and it was just a wrong way to share it with Weasel, my brother,” Chameleone said.

He added that the apology is also on behalf of his brother Weasel, who has since remained mute.

Earlier, Chameleone had pulled a similar stunt with his brother Pallaso.

The two danced to their new song Bega Bega in a very suggestive manner that was also termed distasteful.

Source: Citizen Digital

Back
Top Bottom