Tuzungushe akili kwa hii scenario

nahoza

Apr 9, 2018
Ms. Cecilia, a midwife went to the bank to withdraw money.
At the bank, a security officer decided to assist her, collects her cheque, bypass queue and hands over to the Teller Mrs. Aba Dadzie behind the counter.

Mrs. Aba questioned why the security officer had collected Cecilia's cheque. Ordered the security to hand over the cheque to Ceci and make her join the queue.
Ceci decided to get closer and plead with Mrs. Aba but to her outermost surprise, harsh talk and insults rained.

"What kind of competent midwife are you?" She had questioned.

" That is indiscipline! I will not allow a midwife of your caliber to either get closer to me nor deliver me. You will kill me." She added.

Ceci being disgraced calmly left the banking hall.

Two months later, a pregnant woman was rushed in to the facility where Cecilia works. She happened to be Mrs. Aba Dadzie, the teller who had insulted, disgraced and questioned the competency of her.

Ms. Cecilia calmly took her ANC booklet and writes, "Client doubts my competency and feels I will kill her". Fills a referral form and hands over for her relatives to be sent to a different facility.

Mrs. Aba delivers on her way, bled profusely and died on arrival.

The family are now in court seeking for justice.
Cecilia is charged of refusing care and murder.

What is the possibility of the family winning the case?

Did Cecilia actually refuse care?

Were Cecilia's actions right? If right, why? If not, why not?

Lets discuss.
You can equally share with all colleagues of profession to make their input on the subject matter.

Thank you.

kama 'hakimu' mzoefu..hapo nurse anakula mvua kadhaa nyingi tu...

Sababu:hakufuata sheria na kanuni za kazi yake,mambo ya mitaani anayaleta kwenye kazi.!?

At the bank, a security officer decided to assist her, collects her cheque, bypass queue and hands over to the Teller Mrs. Aba Dadzie behind the counter.

Mrs. Aba questioned why the security officer had collected Cecilia's cheque. Ordered the security to hand over the cheque to Ceci and make her join the queue.
Ceci decided to get closer and plead with Mrs. Aba but to her outermost surprise, harsh talk and insults rained.

" That is indiscipline! I will not allow a midwife of your caliber to either get closer to me nor deliver me. You will kill me." She added.

Two months later, a pregnant woman was rushed in to the facility where Cecilia works. She happened to be Mrs. Aba Dadzie, the teller who had insulted, disgraced and questioned the competency of her.

Ms. Cecilia calmly took her ANC booklet and writes, "Client doubts my competency and feels I will kill her". Fills a referral form and hands over for her relatives to be sent to a different facility.

Lets discuss.
You can equally share with all colleagues of profession to make their input on the subject matter.

Thank you.

Sent from my Lenovo A2020a40 using JamiiForums mobile app

Lets discuss.

Thank you.
itafute sheria hii, The nursing and midwifery (practice) regulations 2010 itakujibu moja kwa moja hasa PART 11 GENERAL NURSING AND MIDWIFERY PRACTICE

Back
Top Bottom