Trying to force things so as they can work out, will always attract false vibes

Aug 25, 2022
Forced relationships or friendships aren't healthy at all. They'll force you try to become someone you're not.

It's even more better to stay loyal and true to yourself and vibe with those few who resonate with your moves and frequencies.

When you put the real energy out there, the whole world will also reveal back the real energy towards you and help you build stronger and positive relationships.

Once or twice at some points in our lives we've probably tried to force friendships with people for different reasons which could be either be genuine or ridiculous sometimes.

But one thing to take a note is that Karma is real, and saying so by trying to honour your real values and walking on your right particular path, great things will follow your way and find you there.

Keep in mind that, you ain't for everyone and everyone isn't for you. Oftenly, we try to find or seek a particular type of person instead of trying to attract those who align to who we are and nurture those connections. Relationships and Friendships are great foundations of our lives, so we need to choose wisely.

Trying to force things so as they can work out, will always attract false vibes. If you want to experience genuine interaction with people who accept you for who you are, stop seeking validation and start keeping it real.

Well said,your post reminded me some of my past experiences which i dare not to forget the lessons i got, it once happened that i loved a girl and that same girl loved my friend but fun enough the friend I speak about didn't care the love shown by the girl i loved, to cut a long story short my friend had intimacy with someone else(another girl) so he didn't like to mingle her woman with other women, I tried To show how much i loved that girl including offering her special treatment of care but the girl's heart remained unchanged , but thanks God i never put my feelings before my reasoning capacity i managed to shit that woman out of my life circle I now feel free and energized as always.

It is not your job to be everything to everyone.
and oscar wilde says To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.

Well written 👏🏾
Forced relationships or friendships aren't healthy at all. They'll force you try to become someone you're not.

It's even more better to stay loyal and true to yourself and vibe with those few who resonate with your moves and frequencies.

When you put the real energy out there, the whole world will also reveal back the real energy towards you and help you build stronger and positive relationships.

Once or twice at some points in our lives we've probably tried to force friendships with people for different reasons which could be either be genuine or ridiculous sometimes.

But one thing to take a note is that Karma is real, and saying so by trying to honour your real values and walking on your right particular path, great things will follow your way and find you there.

Keep in mind that, you ain't for everyone and everyone isn't for you. Oftenly, we try to find or seek a particular type of person instead of trying to attract those who align to who we are and nurture those connections. Relationships and Friendships are great foundations of our lives, so we need to choose wisely.

Trying to force things so as they can work out, will always attract false vibes. If you want to experience genuine interaction with people who accept you for who you are, stop seeking validation and start keeping it real.

Back
Top Bottom