Truth be told never judge anybody who is not interested in marriage: Exposing the world to life realities.

Wadiz

JF-Expert Member
Nov 10, 2022
Hello guys hatujambo sote!

I have got few words to share, please everybody has got a private world of their own, and this should be born in mind and respected by all people.
This has to be very obvious.
As a matter of fact the reality of life is that: senses of reality that embraces love.

a) Everyone is subjected to change at any point in their life;
b) Everyone is suffering in their own private world;
c) You can't have control of anyone in this world.

At this very juncture, let's build on the three things above. The bottom line being marrying for love and attachment that is categorically speaking.
Let's bring to the table Mr Isack Newton, The equals of Action and Reaction. The principle of reciprocity, give back as equal as what you received from the other person.
Making someone happy vs needing that person to make you happy.

Senses of reality vs A form of slavery. You can never understand completely no body in their life nothing like entirety in the human life.

So dear people of this world listen, there are certain people in this world know some issues broadly, and specifically speaking, those whom we are against KUOA na NDOA, we critically and analytically know about marriage as an illogical social and communal industry.

So to speak habari ya kataa ndoa sio mkurupuko tunajua ndoa sio lazima na sio shuruti kwa sababu maisha sio ndoa.
Some of us we chose happiness within our own frameworks and in our own private world.
Live comfortably never compare as your benchmark in life.

I submit for fireworks responses ranging from crooks and the wise.

Note: Living happiness is our endless core duty. Similarly, loving all people and helping the needy people is my core objective in my life journey but not marriage.

Welcome to the contest.

Shukrani 🙏🙏🙏

Wadiz

tuseme huoni uzuri wowote wa ndoa?? at some point nakubali siwez kukulazimisha uoe au usiolewe jus live yo fuckin life! unajipa moyo kwamba ukitaka wa kumtomba utampata na utamtomba till when? kuna kuda utafikia utataman utulie na mmoja mpange maisha yenu, all i can sense kwenye bandiko lako unapataga maharamia ya kike ambayo yanakutenda kiasi huoni hata faida ya kutulia na mmoja, hakunaga kitu kizur kama yo man akuambie yoo babe i think this is the right time tuoane damn! pole we!!

tuseme huoni uzuri wowote wa ndoa?? at some point nakubali siwez kukulazimisha uoe au usiolewe jus live yo fuckin life! unajipa moyo kwamba ukitaka wa kumtomba utampata na utamtomba till when? kuna kuda utafikia utataman utulie na mmoja mpange maisha yenu, all i can sense kwenye bandiko lako unapataga maharamia ya kike ambayo yanakutenda kiasi huoni hata faida ya kutulia na mmoja, hakunaga kitu kizur kama yo man akuambie yoo babe i think this is the right time tuoane damn! pole we!!
Use three realities above to argue against my thinking orientation

Nafikiri tusubiri muda utaongea, naubgana na wewe, yumkini muda utafika atabadili mtazamo...

Use three realities above to argue against my thinking orientation
wewe bwana, if i can ask you, baba na mama yako walioana?? wanaishi pamoja? kila kitu kiliiumbwa kwa pair, male and female, kama unahisi unaweza kupata dem yoyote akuzalie ili uitwe baba then ujipe moyo akulelee wanao huku ukiendelea kusuuza rungu kwa wengine unapotoka, chagulia wanao mama bora awakuze wanao kimsingi na maadili upate uzao mzur,

Nafikiri tusubiri muda utaongea, naubgana na wewe, yumkini muda utafika atabadili mtazamo...
kuna stage ukifika ya kukata tamaa hakuna kitu kitakuponya kwenye hio hali zaidi ukubali matokeo tu uishi nayo hivi, hamuez enda kinyume na Mungu kama mnaamini uwepo wake

I presume you don't think beyond ,too emotional driven..
Peopla aren't forced into marriage and having children ...

The reality is you don't need marriage to get children ,however you only subjected to marriage to develop your family and raising children properly in a way that's acceptable according to the society ( a typical African society).

A matter of facts👇
1.How can you convince marriage isn't important ?

2.Have you think twice how people raised in a single-parent family behave?

wewe bwana, if i can ask you, baba na mama yako walioana?? wanaishi pamoja? kila kitu kiliiumbwa kwa pair, male and female, kama unahisi unaweza kupata dem yoyote akuzalie ili uitwe baba then ujipe moyo akulelee wanao huku ukiendelea kusuuza rungu kwa wengine unapotoka, chagulia wanao mama bora awakuze wanao kimsingi na maadili upate uzao mzur,
Fungua kanisa au msikiti nije bado huna hoja unaelezea hisia tu ndoa ni sifuri tu, what is ndoa? Ndoa ni rubbish, men are marrying selfish devil finally they end up with very devastating regrets. Live ur own happiness, love others and help the needy that's manifestations of our God

Fungua kanisa au msikiti nije bado huna hoja unaelezea hisia tu ndoa ni sifuri tu, what is ndoa? Ndoa ni rubbish, men are marrying selfish devil finally they end up with very devastating regrets. Live ur own happiness, love others and help the needy that's manifestations of our God
achana kushupaza fuvu, you are in denial,usijali utavuka hapo ukiikubali hali kwani Mungu alisemaje kuhusu ndoa?

Back
Top Bottom