Marriage is not for everyone

Vintage1q

Jan 7, 2021
I have come to realize that marriage is not for everyone, and I have accepted that it may not be the right path for me. After going through multiple relationships and experiencing heartbreak, I have learned that trust can be fragile and love can be fleeting.

Being a father to my two children has shown me the true meaning of unconditional love and responsibility. My daughter, Mercy, brings me immense joy, and watching her grow into a beautiful young girl has been a blessing. My son, Seth, is a constant reminder of the commitment and sacrifice required to be a parent. Despite the challenges I have faced, my children are the light in my life.

Last year was one of the toughest periods of my life. My wife, whom I had trusted and loved deeply, betrayed me by running away with everything I had worked hard for. It was a devastating blow, both emotionally and financially. I felt broken and lost, unsure of how to pick up the pieces.

However, I refused to let despair consume me. I fought courageously to rebuild my life and find happiness within myself. I sought therapy to help heal the wounds and regain my self-worth. Slowly but surely, I started to overcome my depression and regain a sense of purpose. Thanks to Brother Mshana Jr. and others who were there for me during that difficult moment. May God bless you abundantly ♥️

As I reflect on my journey, I have come to the realization that marriage is not the sole definition of happiness and success. It is not the only path to fulfillment. I have learned to find joy in other aspects of my life – my career, my hobbies, and most importantly, the love I have for my children.

I have accepted that I may not have achieved everything I had hoped for at this age, but I am grateful for the strength and resilience I have developed. I have learned to prioritize my own well-being and happiness, for the sake of myself and my children.

While marriage may no longer be my interest, I am open to the possibility of finding love and companionship in other forms. Perhaps, in time, I will stumble upon a meaningful and fulfilling connection that aligns with my values and aspirations.

For now, I am focusing on being the best father I can be and building a life that brings me purpose and contentment. I am Vintage, a man who has learned that true happiness lies in embracing oneself and finding joy in the journey of life, regardless of societal expectations.

I have come to realize that marriage is not for everyone, and I have accepted that it may not be the right path for me. After going through multiple relationships and experiencing heartbreak, I have learned that trust can be fragile and love can be fleeting.
Bro kwanza pole kwa uliyoyapitia.
Pili kama inawezekana usitafute relationship kwasasa labda kama unataka uongeze watoto, uwe kama Mtume Paulo tu na ulee watoto, wafundishe maadili na kumpenda Mungu sana.

Lastly kama una nia kutafuta uhusiano mpya mshirikishe Mungu kwanza atakupa jibu sahihi kuliko majibu utakayopata hapa .

Pili kama inawezekana usitafute relationship kwasasa labda kama unataka uongeze watoto, uwe kama Mtume Paulo tu na ulee watoto, wafundishe maadili na kumpenda Mungu sana.

Lastly kama una nia kutafuta uhusiano mpya mshirikishe Mungu kwanza atakupa jibu sahihi kuliko majibu utakayopata hapa .
Nashukuru sana. Hiki ndicho kilichopo akilini.

Mkuu, mtume Paulo alifanya nini ? Unaweza ku share na sisi sehemu hiyo ya maisha yake ?