True PRISON BREAK IN GREECE

MpigaFilimbi

JF-Expert Member
Apr 30, 2008
The famous Prison Break series has been a hit to many of us. However, we( at least me) have always believed it to be a fiction just as other movies. Indeed it is, but it looks tht there are guys out there who made it possible before and are continuously doing it using a well masterminded plan.
This is a true event from Greece, these two chaps have done it for the second time in a row!!
You might want to read this:

Prison break repeat shocks Greece
The helicopter used in the 2006 escape (file pic)
Vassilis Paleokostas appears to have a fondness for helicopter travel

Two of Greece's most wanted men have staged a daring helicopter escape from Athens' highest-security prison - for the second time in three years.

Serial armed robber and kidnapper Vassilis Paleokostas and his Albanian sidekick Alket Rizai were days away from trial for their 2006 escape.

They fled Korydallos prison after a helicopter landed on the jail's roof and threw them a rope ladder.

The aircraft was reportedly later found abandoned by a main highway.

The road leads towards Greece's central mountain range, an area where Paleokostas, 42, was able to hide with impunity during previous years, says the BBC's Malcolm Brabant, in Athens.

Our correspondent says the breakout is a damning indictment of Greece's prison system.

Three years ago both men managed to escape when a hijacked helicopter landed in Korydallos' central yard at exercise time.

On that occasion, the guards failed to react, because they thought it was a visit by prison inspectors.

The architect of that escape, Paleokostas' brother Nikos, has since been captured and jailed, and is now likely to face increased security
B]

Speaking of prison break, imeishia wapi?My boot leg supply ended at season 4 episode 16 inaendelea? any one knows?

hawa jamaa wana mgogoro kwenye team yao,kwa hivi sasa wame-cancel season 4 na episode ya 17 inatoka tarehe 17 april ambayo ndio itakuwa ya mwisho kwenye season hii,pia wamebailisha ratiba ya toka siku ya jumatatu hadi ijumaa..habari ndio hiyo ndugu yangu, tusubiri tuone kitakacho endelea zaidi.

Speaking of prison break, imeishia wapi?My boot leg supply ended at season 4 episode 16 inaendelea? any one knows?

nkamangi na wewe usiniambie unafuatilia hii show ? duh! prison break kweli imetushikan wengi.

Prison Break Canceled, Show will End with Season 4

hii ni habari mbaya sana kwa upande wangu.

We all saw this coming, although I hoped that it wouldn’t! It’s official. Prison Break has been canceled and Season 4 will be it’s last season. Fox has announced that the show was “played out” and didn’t want to continue to tell unimaginable, unrealistic stories.

The Fox press release shared this:

“The greatest escape on television comes to an end after four suspenseful seasons when PRISON BREAK returns for the series’ final episodes beginning Friday, April 17 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.””

FOX announced Tuesday (Jan. 13) during its TCA press tour session that “Prison Break” will end its four-season run in the spring. The final episodes will debut Friday, April 17. Which means that the show has been moved to Fridays to die out…this is just sad.

There may be a few shows added to the end of the four final episodes, but there is nothing official yet on that.

They have yet to finalize any Prison Break Spinoff information, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. At the very least, at least we will see Michael Scofield and Dominic Purcell in some other roles…since they will have free time.

Back
Top Bottom