Top Ten Best Lies Ever.......

Top Ten Best Lies Ever.......

VoiceOfReason

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Posts
5,194
Reaction score
1,375
Nimeona hii From Yahoo........ Je unaweza Kudanganya Kuliko Hawa..?

Top 10 Best Lies ever:

1. On the phone to Phone company:
"My phone is cut off. Yes, I know I haven't paid yet, it's in the mail.Can you please reconnect me? If you don't you're in big trouble and then I want my money back. Yes, I want the reconnection on the number I'm calling you from."

2. Standing outside a Bank wearing a balaclava and carrying a semi-automatic:
" That bag full of money? We just won the lotto".

3. At the Gas station, filling up and not paying:
" No, we don't have to pay; this little Toyota is an undercover car for the FBI".

4. Drive-by Mac Donald's, while receiving $100 worth of food:
" No, we don't have to pay this time, my uncle is Mac himself and he sent us to look after the quality-control in secret."

5. Sitting in the Dentist chair, just before opening your mouth:
"There's no need for this check up; I have false teeth, they just look very real".

6. While smoking menthol cigarettes:
" These are actually healthy cigarettes, because the packet is green.They made it menthol because of the fresh taste you can inhale a lot deeper. I'm also helping to keep the environment green".

7. To Credit Company:
"Yes, I know I'm overdue with my payment, but it's not really my fault, but yours. If you'd given me more credit I could've paid you".

8. Wearing high heels:
" These are actually very good for my back and legs. When I finally take them off tonight my muscles will stretch. So it's really exercising my legs".

9. Not wanting to pay for a plane ticket:
" Can I take this Lexus for a long test-drive into Mexico before I decide to buy it? I'll return it in 3 weeks".

And of course the biggest lie of all, coming from an extremely wealthy person:
10. "Money? No, that's not important at all to me. I'm a spiritual person".
 
sithani kama hizi LIES zina apply hapa kwetu BONGO labda kama huko ulaya zinafanya kazi...
 
What is your intention mkuu?
What does this translate to us?
 
Back
Top Bottom