Top scientists say globalist net zero’ emissions agenda will destroy modern civilization

Mathanzua

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2017

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Image: Top scientist says globalist left’s ‘net zero’ emissions agenda will destroy modern civilization

Top scientists are revealing the end game for the world’s left-wing, authoritarian globalist elite: To turn the entire planet into billions of slaves serving only them by destroying modern civilization under the false guise of controlling “climate change.”

In a recently published paper for example, Dr. Wallace Manheimer, a renowned nuclear physicist, ripped the globalist left’s “Net Zero” climate emissions plan as a sure way to reverse more than a hundred years worth of technical accomplishment and progress in terms of creating a better way of life for most humans.

In an abstract of the paper, Manheimer notes that the climate is changing and always has changed. He says,there is no “climate crisis” and little, if any, of the changes have to do with modern life.The changes we see are a result of their geo-engineering activities to deliberately destroy the Climate.

“The emphasis on a false climate crisis is becoming a tragedy for modern civilization, which depends on reliable, economic, and environmentally viable energy. The windmills, solar panels and backup batteries have none of these qualities,” the abstract says.

“This falsehood is pushed by a powerful lobby which Bjorn Lomborg has called a climate industrial complex, comprising some bought scientists, most media, industrialists, and legislators. It has somehow managed to convince many that CO2 in the atmosphere, a gas necessary for life on earth, one which we exhale with every breath, is an environmental poison,” the summary continues.

“Multiple scientific theories and measurements show that there is no climate crisis. Radiation forcing calculations by both skeptics and believers show that the carbon dioxide radiation forcing is about 0.3% of the incident radiation, far less than other effects on climate,” it adds.

“Over the period of human civilization, the temperature has oscillated between quite a few warm and cold periods, with many of the warm periods being warmer than today. During geological times, it and the carbon dioxide level have been all over the place with no correlation between them,” the abstract noted further.

In the paper, he argues that an overreliance on ‘green’ energy sources like wind and solar is a path to ruin and failure, as we’ve already begun to see in Germany after sanctions cut off Russian fossil fuels following Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine, forcing the country to re-start coal- and other power plants.

“Not only will this new infrastructure fail, but will cost trillions, trash large portions of the environment, and be entirely unnecessary,” he warns, adding that the stakes for the salvation of modern life for all of humanity “are enormous.”

Slay News noted further:
Dr. Manheimer holds a physics PhD from MIT and has had a 50-year career in nuclear research. His work includes research at the Plasma Physics Division at the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory.

Manheimer has published over 150 scientific papers. In his view, there is “certainly no scientific basis” for expecting a climate crisis from too much carbon dioxide in the atmosphere in the next century or so. He argues that there is no reason why civilization cannot advance using both fossil fuel power and nuclear power. Manheimer says the efforts should then focus on gradually shifting to more nuclear power.

While spent nuclear fuel does present transfer and storage issues, the fact is nuclear plants generate a huge amount of power and are completely emissions-free. Plus, they are far more reliable than wind and solar power, each of which literally depend on the weather in order to operate at capacity.

What’s more, it takes far less land and resources to build one nuclear plant that it does to erect a solar or wind farm, which takes hundreds or thousands of acres and requires constant maintenance.

Manheimer noted that while the use of fossil fuels has led to vast improvements in the livelihoods of billions of people, “To spread the benefits of modern civilization to the entire human family would require much more energy, as well as newer sources,” he notes.

Sorry Brother where do you find such quake science??
Quake science?I have a Ph.D.in Soil Science in Soil Pedology from the Agricultural University of Norway at Às.I have also carried out research work at the University of Upsala,Sweden with renowned Professors,so I am a real Scientist,and I know what I'm talking about.I have also have scientific papers on on my credit in renowned Journals.

I was also taught the con you believe in Colleges.But through my own reading and consultations with other scientists,we have come to realize that what the NWO Cabal claim to be our fault without credible scientific proof in causing climate change,through industrial activities,agricultural activities etc.etc.is not actually true,but is caused by their deliberate geo-engineering activities to depopulate the World.

If you believe the NWO Cabal con which has no credible scientific evidence, continue to be coned.

I fear for your students and the world you live in really wishing you all the best in your endeavor.Please don’t believe everything you read from the internet it’s a dangerous realm in there

I fear for your students and the world you live in really wishing you all the best in your endeavor.Please don’t believe everything you read from the internet it’s a dangerous realm in there
And how about what you believe in,did you prove it?I feel sorry for you because you believe every rubbish.

It has somehow managed to convince many that CO2 in the atmosphere, a gas necessary for life on earth, one which we exhale with every breath, is an environmental poison,” the summary continues.
Are they serious?

And how about burning the use of gas Stoves because they say the gases released which includes Carbon Dioxide mainly,pollute indoor air quality.Do not also forget that they intend to prohit all forms of animal keeping and farming,because they claim these practises pollute air quality in general because of the gases they produce.
They have started with the Netherlands.

So sensibly do you believe such decisions are for you or their is a hidden agenda.Intelligent thinking tells me that there is a hidden agenda,and that is depopulation,because how does humanity survive without Agriculture and amenities like gas Stoves.After all Carbon Dioxide isn't a polluter,it is an essential part of the process of Photosynthesis.So it is obvious that if Carbon Dioxide Dioxide is reduced to very low levels or eliminated all together, Photosynthethis will be at very low levels or will not be there atall and plant life as we know it will disappear.

See what is is coming for gas stoves here👇

There is something which people must understand.God created us knowing very well that we will produce waste products including Carbon Dioxide.Knowing this, he has put in place coping mechanisms.It's only the ungodly who purposely or unknowingly believe that the World must be helped to cope.

Let me however say this,Satan and his minions are by design destroying the World Ecosystem so that they can then introduce their genocidal satanic technologies which they claim will make the World sustainable.That is not true,the intelligent know it.

And how about burning the use of gas Stoves because they say the gases released pollute indoor air quality.Do not also forget that they intend to prohit all forms of animal keeping and farming,because they claim thry pollute air quality in general because of the gases they produce.They have started with the Netherlands.

So sensibly do you believe such decisions are for you or their is a hidden agenda.Intelligent thinking tells me that there is a hidden agenda,and that is depopulation,because how does humanity survive without Agriculture and amenities like gas Stoves.After all Carbon Dioxide isn't a polluter,it is an essential part of the process of Photosynthesis.So it is obvious that if Carbon Dioxide Dioxide is reduced in very low levels or eliminated all together, Photosynthethis will be at very low levels or will not be there atall and plant life as we know it will disappear.

Holland is the super market for the world the world it’s feeding the more countries than any other do you know why?? As a scientist inform your self for the betterment of your fellow citizens .Am in Europe near Holland and have never heard about what you are talking about. The issue is free range animal and poultry keeping to reduce Methane and at the moment renewables are a better alternative i live a zero emissioni home.Use internet to inform your self about new ways of surviving the future is going to be hard for poor countries

And how about burning the use of gas Stoves because they say the gases released which includes Carbon Dioxide mainly,pollute indoor air quality.Do not also forget that they intend to prohit all forms of animal keeping and farming,because they claim these practises pollute air quality in general because of the gases they produce.
They have started with the Netherlands.

So sensibly do you believe such decisions are for you or their is a hidden agenda.Intelligent thinking tells me that there is a hidden agenda,and that is depopulation,because how does humanity survive without Agriculture and amenities like gas Stoves.After all Carbon Dioxide isn't a polluter,it is an essential part of the process of Photosynthesis.So it is obvious that if Carbon Dioxide Dioxide is reduced to very low levels or eliminated all together, Photosynthethis will be at very low levels or will not be there atall and plant life as we know it will disappear.

There is something which people must understand.God created us knowing very well that we will produce waste products including Carbon Dioxide.Knowing this, he has put in place coping mechanisms.It's only the ungodly who purposely or unknowingly believe that the World must be helped to cope.

Let me however say this,Satan and his minions are by design destroying the World Ecosystem so that they can then introduce their genocidal satanic technologies which they claim will make the World sustainable.That is not true,the intelligent know it.
As a scientist you should leave God far away from this,…after creating the the He or She or it left the universe because didn’t want to be bothered by idiots

Holland is the super market for the world the world it’s feeding the more countries than any other do you know why?? As a scientist inform your self for the betterment of your fellow citizens .Am in Europe near Holland and have never heard about what you are talking about. The issue is free range animal and poultry keeping to reduce Methane and at the moment renewables are a better alternative i live a zero emissioni home.Use internet to inform your self about new ways of surviving the future is going to be hard for poor countries
Give logical facts of what I have put accross, not ziz zag empty rhetoric.You don't seem to be a scientist,but rather a zombified individual without an independent thinking mind.I can only pity you.

As a scientist you should leave God far away from this,…after creating the the He or She or it left the universe because didn’t want to be bothered by idiots
This is why I say you are zombified.This is the thinking and mindset of the ungodly.Those who Lucifer has used to make you a zombie.

God is here and even in control of those who have changed your mind,and think how they want you to think.Again,they have turned you into a zombie.

The concern about Climate Change is not really about Climate Change and the danger it poses to humanity,but rather economic gains.Read this👇

The concern about Climate Change is not really about Climate Change and the danger it poses to humanity,but rather economic gains.Read this👇

Which universe are you living???The same as everyone? Earth or Mars??

This is why I say you are zombified.This is the thinking and mindset of the ungodly.Those who Lucifer has used to make you a zombie.

God is here and even in control of those who have changed your mind,and think how they want you to think.Again,they have turned you into a zombie.
Lucifer is my uncle and zombies don’t reside in our hemisphere

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom